INDIANAPOLIS, March 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- (from 2018 Spring Varnex Conference) – SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading business process services company, today announced that it has launched an exclusive new member community through its CONVERGESolv Secure Networking Group. The CONVERGESolv Community is a consortium of IT resellers with a vested interest in addressing the rapidly growing security, networking, and communications technology markets.
With Westcon-Comstor Americas, SYNNEX is even further well-positioned as a leading distributor in converging market technologies and solutions. "The CONVERGESolv Community is an important step in empowering our growing customer base with innovative technology solutions around security, cloud networking, IoT and Unified Communications," said Reyna Thompson, Vice President, Product Management, Security, Networking & UCC, SYNNEX Corporation. "As end-customers transition from cloud and IoT proof-of-concepts to full-blown implementations in 2018, it's critical that solution providers go above and beyond to offer holistic solutions, services and support."
The CONVERGESolv Community includes the following offerings for active members:
- Access to quarterly technology-focused line cards and playbooks, monthly technology trends webinars and newsletters, and ongoing industry news and updates;
- Complimentary vulnerability scans (up to five public-facing IP addresses);
- Complimentary wireless heatmaps and predictive RF planning;
- Access to SYNNEX-exclusive managed security and wireless service offerings (Firewall-as-a-Service, SIEM-as-a-Service and Wireless-as-a-Service);
- Complimentary SYNNEX-led security and networking sales trainings including vendor portfolio training and technology market training;
- Competitive training discounts for sales and tech courses, certifications and exams (Network, Security; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); and GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC));
- Access to select vendor quote tools, configurators and parts lists.
In addition, the CONVERGESolv Community has launched its 2018 Regional Summit series. Each summit is a one-day event that includes tech trend presentations, vendor-speed dating rounds, and networking. Dates include:
- June 14th - Securing IoT, Connectivity, Wireless, & Mobility (Chicago, IL)
- September 13th - Networking, Security, & UC for MSFT O365 / AZURE (Boston, MA)
- November 8th - Leveraging Cloud & Managed Services (Silicon Valley, CA)
Community invitations are available to IT resellers with active SYNNEX and/or Westcon-Comstor Americas customer accounts. If you are an active customer and interested in joining, please request your invitation by emailing CONVERGESolv@SYNNEX.com.
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) is a Fortune 500 corporation and a leading business process services company, providing a comprehensive range of distribution, logistics and integration services for the technology industry and providing outsourced services focused on customer engagement strategy to a broad range of enterprises. SYNNEX distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration solutions. Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation, offers a portfolio of strategic solutions and end-to-end business services around customer engagement strategy, process optimization, technology innovation, front and back-office automation and business transformation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX Corporation operates in numerous countries throughout North and South America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com.
About Westcon-Comstor Americas
Westcon-Comstor Americas, a business of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), operates in North America and Latin America and focuses on the distribution of security, unified communications and collaboration (UCC), and networking products. Our technical knowledge and industry-leading programs are designed to keep our customers and vendors at the forefront of their markets to drive business and growth. For more information about Westcon-Comstor Americas, visit www.synnex.com/westconcomstor.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as general success of the collaboration, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2018 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, CONVERGESOLV, VARNEX, CONCENTRIX, and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, CONVERGESOLV, VARNEX and CONCENTRIX Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE SYNNEX Corporation