SINGAPORE, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), a global leader in rapid-fire, easy-to-use business analytics software, recognized its Asia Pacific (APAC) partners with a series of awards during its annual APAC Partner Summit in Singapore this week.
"Our annual APAC Tableau Partner Summit provides an opportunity for us to acknowledge partners doing exemplary work to help customers see and understand their data," said JY Pook, Vice President for the APAC region at Tableau. "Our partners bring a diverse range of solutions and services to our customers and we're excited to recognize their contributions."
Tableau's Partner awards recognize excellent performance and notable achievements for its global partners in 2014. This year, winners were recognized in seven categories:
- Rookie of the Year: C3 Business Solutions Pty Ltd
- Reseller of the Year: CTC (ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation)
- Australia and New Zealand Partner of the Year: MIP (Aust.) Pty Ltd
- Japan Partner of the Year: NEC Solutions Innovators, Ltd
- Greater China Partner of the Year: Perform Global Incorporated
- India Partner of the Year: Corporate Renaissance Group
- Southeast Asia Partner of the Year: PT. Cybertrend Intrabuana
Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 23,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the trial at www.tableau.com/trial.
Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
SOURCE Tableau Software