Take Steps Now for Peace of Mind Later with Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Chance to win $2,500 with “Shake Your One Step” Facebook Dance Contest
Sep 07, 2011, 07:04 ET
RACINE, Wis., Sept. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In today's fast-paced world, busy families look for easy "one and done" solutions like using automatic bill pay or the coffee maker timer to make life easier. Knowing that 64 percent of women can't relax if their home isn't clean(1), there's now a "one and done" solution to bring peace of mind to the bathroom. The new Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a foot activated, hands-free toilet cleaner that helps keep the toilet effortlessly clean for 30 days. To show families that cleaning the toilet can be quick, easy and fun, Scrubbing Bubbles® is hosting a "Shake Your One Step" dance contest on Facebook for a chance to win weekly prizes and the grand prize of $2,500 with a "Shriek to Chic" bathroom consultation from celebrity interior designer, Lisa LaPorta.
"We know consumers are always looking for innovative solutions to help tackle household chores and ease their daily routine," said Kelly M. Semrau, Senior Vice President – Global Corporate Affairs, Communication and Sustainability at SC Johnson. "The Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner is just that – a one-step solution that revolutionizes the way busy families approach toilet cleaning."
"One and Done" Solutions
Colleen Padilla(2) - founder of ClassyMommy.com and mother of two - uses time saving tips to free up her day and manage her to-do list.
"Our household is definitely a hectic one. Just like everyone else, we are always looking for easy solutions to household chores – even if it means doing them together so we spend less time cleaning and more time playing," said Padilla. "The Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner is just that – a one-step solution that helps do the job for you. And – no more arguing about who gets that dreaded job!"
Padilla teamed up with Scrubbing Bubbles® to share additional "one and done" solutions to help get through the day, including:
- Form a Routine. Nothing is worse than facing a house that has been neglected all week. Set a 15 minute rule with the family to keep things tidy and neat on a daily basis. This helps everyone stay on track when Monday morning rolls around and will help you avoid being overwhelmed.
- Pack Now, Enjoy Later! I like to pack my kids (and my own) lunches the night before. This makes our early mornings seamless when trying to get everyone out the door.
- Peace of Mind is Just a Step Away. Keeping the toilet clean is a daunting task, but with the Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner I just step on the pedal twice a day and it helps clean the toilet for me. I feel better knowing there is one less thing to worry about—especially in the bathroom!
- Automatic Time Savings. Using automatic bill pay really saves me a lot of time and hassle. I set all the bills to be paid on the same day so I know everything is getting paid on time and it's something I never have to put on my to-do list.
Shake Your One Step Dance Contest
In addition to launching this one-of-a-kind product, Scrubbing Bubbles® is also kicking off the "Shake Your One Step" Dance Contest on the Scrubbing Bubbles® Facebook Page. Everyone will have the opportunity to submit a dance video of themselves showing America how they like to get the job done and have a little fun.
Each week there will be a $500 prize given to the dancer whose video gets the highest number of the votes and the chance to win a grand prize of $2,500 and a "Shriek to Chic" bathroom redesign plan from celebrity interior designer, Lisa LaPorta. So dust off those dance shoes and get ready to One Step your way to glory!
About the Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner
The manufacturer's suggested retail price for the easy-to-use Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner is $9.99 for the starter kit and $3.99 for each refill. For best results, use the Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step Toilet Cleaner twice a day.
For more information, visit www.scrubbingbubbles.com or the official Scrubbing Bubbles® Twitter or Facebook Page.
(1) The Scrubbing Bubbles® Dirty Work Index Comprehensive Report was a telephone survey conducted by StrategyOne between August 5-11, 2010. The sample consisted of 1500 women ages 18-64. The national results of this study have a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 at the 95 percent level of confidence.
(2) Paid spokespeople for Scrubbing Bubbles
SC Johnson is a family-owned and managed business dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, and pest control. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, and MR. MUSCLE®. The 125-year-old company, with more than $8 billion in sales, employs approximately 12,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
SOURCE Scrubbing Bubbles
Share this article