NEW YORK, June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SpendEdge has been monitoring the Tax Accounting Services Market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.58 billion during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants have resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price changes in this market?
The Tax Accounting Services Market is expected to have a CAGR of 5.87% during 2021-2025.
- Who are the top players in the market?
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Ernst & Young Global Ltd., KPMG International Ltd., Grant Thornton International Ltd., BDO International Ltd., RSM International Ltd., Baker Tilly International Ltd., Crowe LLP, and CohnReznick LLP, are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Fixed-fee pricing and hourly billing pricing are the widely adopted pricing models in Tax Accounting Services Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Tax Accounting Services procurement.
Related Reports on Financial Services Include:
- Mortgage Processing - Forecast and Analysis: The mortgage processing services will grow at a CAGR of 5.09% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 5%-8% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate in this market.
- Tax Accounting Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their tax accounting services requirements. Some of the leading tax accounting services suppliers profiled are extensively in this report.
- Account Reconciliation - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on extent of implementation and training support offered, flexibility in SLA terms, customization capability, and support for multiple data sources.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Tax Accounting Services that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Tax Accounting Services TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo