HOUSTON, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Audiences met the late Navy SEAL marksman Chris Kyle through the bestselling novel and blockbuster movie American Sniper. His surviving spouse, Taya Kyle will address delegates at Hart Energy's DUG Eagle Ford conference. She will deliver a keynote message focused on family and patriotism during the networking luncheon scheduled for Monday, October 26 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Hart Energy continues to honor San Antonio's ties to the armed forces by showcasing notable military speakers. Last year, attendees heard from Medal of Honor recipient Salvatore "Sal" Giunta. Since 2010, DUG Eagle Ford audiences also have enjoyed addresses from Robert J. O'Neill, team leader with SEAL Team Six, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and Marcus Luttrell, retired Navy SEAL and author of "Lone Survivor."
The main attraction to the 2015 DUG Eagle Ford conference is its impressive lineup of oil and gas industry speakers.
- Gregory P. Leveille, Unconventional Reservoirs Technology - Program GM, ConocoPhillips
- Vance Hazzard, VP Operations - South Texas Asset Team, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Kirk Spilman, Regional Vice President, Marathon Oil
- Jeff Balmer, VP & GM - Western Operating Area, Encana Services Company Ltd.
- Bill Martinez, Vice President - South Texas, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Steve Herod, President, Halcon Resources Corp.
- Tony Sanchez III, President and CEO, Sanchez Energy Corp.
- John Brooks, Executive Vice President and COO, Penn Virginia Corp.
- Ed Butler, Senior Vice President, Stonegate Production Co.
- Jessica Garrison, Manager – Upstream, Stratas Advisors
The DUG Eagle Ford conference is co-located with Hart Energy's MIDSTREAM Texas conference. The events share an exhibition and attendees of both conferences will be admitted to the luncheon featuring Taya Kyle. Also, proceeds from the DUG Eagle Ford 2015 Golf Invitational benefit the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation. This non-profit organization provides meaningful, interactive experiences to service members, first responders and their families, aimed at enriching their family relationships.
DUG Eagle Ford is the world's largest event focused on unconventional resource development. Set for October 25-27, online registration is now available. Super-early bird pricing expires Friday, August 28. To view the conference agenda, visit DUGEagleFord.com.
Follow DUG Eagle Ford on Twitter @HartEnergyConf #DUGEagleFord
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com
SOURCE Hart Energy