LONDON, July 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On Thursday, July 11, 2013, shares in health care plan providers ended mostly higher, tracking gains in the broader market which rallied after comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. The major movers in the industry included Express Scripts Holding Company (NASDAQ: ESRX), Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI), Health Net Inc. (NYSE: HNT), and Molina Healthcare Inc. (NYSE: MOH). AAAResearchReports.com tracked ESRX, CI, HNT, and MOH. These reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in Express Scripts Holding Company edged higher on Thursday, tracking gains in the broader market. The company's shares oscillated between $64.60 and $65.02 before finishing the day 0.70% higher at $64.76. A total of 3.45 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 4.03 million. Express Scripts Holding's shares are currently trading near their 52-week high of $66.06, and above their 50-day and 200-day moving averages. Download free research on ESRX by signing up now at:
Cigna Corporation's stock rose sharply on Thursday, extending its gains from previous trading sessions. The company's shares rose to a 52-week high of $76.47 before closing the session 1.68% higher at $76.14. A total of 1.99 million shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 1.86 million. The company's shares have gained 8.85% in the last one month, and 15.54% in the last three months, as compared to a gain of 3.01% and 5.12% in the S&P 500 in the respective periods. Register for today's free analysis on CI at:
Shares in Health Net Inc. touched a 52-week high of $33.70 on Thursday before finishing the day 0.79% higher at $33.36. A total of 624,523 shares were traded which is above the daily average volume of 542,683. The company's shares are currently trading above their 50-day and 200-day moving averages. The stock has gained 14.60% in the last three months, hence outperforming the S&P 500. A free report on HNT can be accessed by registering at:
Molina Healthcare Inc.'s stock edged lower on Thursday even as the broader market rallied. The company's shares oscillated between $38.62 and $39.44 before closing the day 0.67% lower at $38.73. A total of 447,041 shares were oscillated which is below the daily average volume of 506,571. Despite Thursday's pullback, the company's shares are currently trading near their 52-week high of $39.49. The stock has gained 4.14% in the last one month, hence outperforming the S&P 500. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on MOH for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports