LONDON, August 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
On Thursday, August 1, 2013, shares in chemical companies ended on a mixed note even as the broader market surged as market participants cheered some positive US economic data. The major movers in the industry included Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON), Agrium Inc. (USA) (NYSE: AGU), Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ), and Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE). AAAResearchReports.com tracked MON, AGU, WPZ, and FOE. These reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in Monsanto Company moved lower on Thursday, extending their losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares ended the day 1.43% lower at $97.37 after oscillating between $97.32 and $100.19. A total of 4.25 million shares were traded, which is above the daily average volume of 2.94 million. The company's shares have fallen by 4.13% in the last three trading sessions, underperforming the S&P 500 which has gained 1.28%. Download free research on MON by signing up now at:
Agrium Inc.'s stock also extended its losses on Thursday even as the broader market rallied. The company's shares hit a 52-week low of $82.12 before finishing the day 1.79% lower at $83.48. A total of 2.92 million shares were traded, which is above the daily average volume of 1.03 million. Agrium's shares have fallen by 8.70% in the last three sessions, underperforming the S&P 500. Register for today's free analysis on AGU at:
Shares in Williams Partners L.P. rose sharply on Thursday, reversing losses from previous trading sessions. The company's shares fluctuated between $50.49 and $52.49 before ending the session 3.78% higher at $52.12. A total of 691,736 shares were traded, which is slightly below the daily average volume of 721,618. The company's shares have advanced 0.17% in the last three trading sessions as compared to a gain of 1.28% in the S&P 500. A free report on WPZ can be accessed by registering at:
Ferro Corporation's stock also rose sharply on Thursday, tracking gains in the broader market. The company's shares fluctuated between $6.58 and $6.84 before finishing the day 3.06% higher at $6.73. A total of 637,733 shares were traded, which is below the daily average volume of 814,523. Despite Thursday's rally, the company's shares have fallen by 3.99% in the last one month and 4.40% in the last three months, underperforming the S&P 500 which has gained 5.69% and 7.85% during the respective periods. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on FOE for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports