IRVING, Texas, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- USMD Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: USMD), a physician-led integrated healthcare system, announces that 10 of its physicians have been named 2016 Mom-Approved Doctors by DFW Child magazine. A Mom-Approved Doctor is a physician who has earned the trust, admiration and respect of parents, and one who parents would recommend. Mom-Approved Doctors are nominated and submitted by parents.
USMD physicians recognized as 2016 Mom-Approved Doctors include:
- Susan Clifford, M.D., Pediatrics, Las Colinas MacArthur Clinic
- Christopher Cooper, M.D., Family Medicine and Sports Medicine, Alliance Fort Worth Clinic
- Vincent McColm, M.D., Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Las Colinas MacArthur Clinic
- Carissa Meyer, M.D., Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Las Colinas MacArthur Clinic
- Nana Mireku, M.D., Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Las Colinas Specialty Care Clinic
- Julie Olivo, M.D., Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Midcities Clinic
- Scott Pavey, M.D., Family Medicine, Midcities Clinic
- Jeff Pugach, M.D., Pediatric Urology, Fort Worth Pediatric Urology
- Kalyani Raja, M.D., Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Las Colinas MacArthur Clinic
- Katrina Willie-Musoma, M.D., Pediatrics, Mansfield Clinic
"USMD is honored to have 10 of our physicians named Mom-Approved Doctors by DFW Child magazine," said Richard Johnston, M.D., executive vice president and chief physician officer of USMD Holdings. "At USMD, our mission is to deliver world-class, cost-effective patient care. To have 10 of our physicians receive the Mom-Approved Doctor distinction validates how our patients feel about the care they receive from these providers. I want to congratulate USMD's Mom-Approved physicians for being recognized and thank them for always providing our patients with top-quality and compassionate care."
About USMD Holdings, Inc.
USMD is a publicly held (NASDAQ: USMD), physician-led, integrated health system committed to exemplary patient care. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, USMD serves the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area with more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners, and provides healthcare services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at its two hospitals, four cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics, many of which are multi-specialty. All 29 of USMD's primary care clinics have been accredited by the Patient-Centered Medical Home Program, a recognition program that is part of the National Committee for Quality Assurance. This recognition means that USMD's primary care clinics successfully display and utilize evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated patient care and longterm patient relationships. For more information about USMD, visit www.usmd.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ten-usmd-physicians-named-mom-approved-doctors-by-dfw-child-magazine-300281710.html
SOURCE USMD Holdings, Inc.