LONDON, March 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Terra Modena Mechatronic will present at CleanEquity® Monaco 2018 on 8th & 9th March at the Fairmont Monte Carlo.
CleanEquity® is an annual invitation-only event hosted by Innovator Capital, the London based specialist investment bank. The conference provides an intimate and collegiate setting for inventors and entrepreneurs to share their stories with delegates - key decision makers looking to assist them with reaching their commercial and strategic goals.
Partners and sponsors include Prince Albert II of Monaco's Foundation, Cohesion Investments, Covington & Burling, Cision, Cranfield University, easyGroup, Hobbs & Towne, the Monaco Economic Board, Parkview, Shell Foundation and STRATIS Impact.
Terra Modena Mechatronic has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative sustainable technology companies and has been selected to present to selected sovereign, corporate, family and professional investors & acquires, policy makers, end users and international trade media.
About Terra Modena Mechatronic:
Terra Modena Mechatronic is an Italian company founded by Dario Calzavara, former Ferrari Formula 1 team manager and later Senior Director of the international R&D and Product Development at Pirelli tyres and Member of the Board. The core of the company's business is the design and produce Electric Integrated Propulsion Systems that are currently available in two models for all boat configurations:
- TM EIPS for inboard powerboats;
- TM POD for sailboats, outboards boats and for the new foilers boats that require submerged electric motors.
While competitors remain in a low-power entry level segment, sufficient solely for small boats, Terra Modena's products offers a high power, high torque and a high density energy battery pack suitable for premium target segments. "Our focus is in the nautical technological niches - says Calzavara - which will grant us a very rapid return."
The Terra Modena's new generation of innovative electric systems will cover all of the emergent demands for eco-sustainable, carbon free electric high powerboats and sailboats market segments, which, at the moment, has no competitors. We are products for the following applications:
Lake boats (private and taxis) and sea-tenders for superyachts:
- The TM EIPS 200/42 has a 200kW motor with 42kWh battery pack. The TM EIPS can be installed in inboard or outboard mode on hulls from 6 meters to more than 20 meters.
- One or two motors and batteries packs can be coupled depending on the hull's dimensions and performance required by the shipyards' clients.
- From 2019, a 260 kW motor and a 360kW Axial Flux technology motor will be available.
New generation of powerboat foils, the brand new, "foilers":
- The TM PODs can be installed in the rear foils. Currently, the PODs are being developed in two sizes:
- A 40kW motor, mainly for sailboats. Advance negotiations are under way with prospective customers with over 60 years of experience in the nautical business.
- A 140kW motor, as requested by a leading international shipyard that recently presented the first ever "Foiler" at the Dubai International Boat Show.
Calzavara continues, "Terra Modena Mechatronic's strength lies in its expertise - designing and producing a wide range of electric motors specific to the new emergent nautical market needs, we manage both the Radial Syncronous technology, which is most suitable for TM PODs and inboard boats, as well as the Axial Flux technology, perfectly suited for outboard boats and other land vehicular applications. Our technical know-how not only means that we are dedicated to continually developing upgraded products according to nautical market trends, but it also opens the door to a wider business scenario."
The TM EIPS and TM POD are turnkey, plug-and-play propulsion systems consisting of the following components:
- electronics with battery management system,
- battery pack IP 65 and IP 67 rated,
- control panels with indicators and sensors,
- cables, connectors and safety sensors.
- for powerboats only: SDS – Surface Drive System with a drive axle propeller that allows for a reduced energy absorption.
The Company offer a clean, eco sustainable, high autonomy and safe electric navigation is completed with TM RANGE EXTENDER. It is a single, twin or four cylinders generator, that, coupled with the existing TM EIPS and TM POD will allow to recharge the battery packs while in motion.
For more information: [email protected]
About Innovator Capital
Innovator Capital, established in 2003, is a specialist investment bank advising emerging technology companies on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions. Its expertise includes intellectual property and multi national strategic partnering.
SOURCE Innovator Capital