LONDON, August 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam under the ticker symbol "TFG".
In this monthly update, unless otherwise stated, we report on the consolidated business incorporating TFG and Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited.(1)
Net Asset Value Estimates as of July 31 2012
(Amounts provided are unaudited and subject to change)
(in millions except per share data) Estimated Fair Value of Investments: $1,260.5 Cash and Cash Equivalents: $335.0 Net Other Assets / (Liabilities): $(17.8) Estimated Net Asset Value: $1,577.7 TFG Shares Outstanding: 132.7 Net Asset Value per Share: (2)(3) $13.87
(1) TFG invests substantially all its capital through a master fund, Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited (“TFGMF”) in which it holds a 100.0% share.
(2) Excludes 10.5 million shares held in treasury and 8.5 million shares held by a subsidiary.
(3) NAV per share was reduced by $0.115 in July 2012 to reflect the approval of the quarterly dividend relating to Q2 2012.
CLO Equity & Direct Loan Portfolio Composition
CLO Equity & Direct Loan Portfolio Held by Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited
(unless otherwise stated)
As of July 31, 2012
TFG TFG TFG group group Share Net Market Net Price Cap Assets No. of Closed CLO Report Date ($) ($MM)(1) ($MM) Equity Transactions 31 July 2012 $7.52 $855.3 $1,577.7 79 (2)
Risk Investment Capital Fair Value Capital Allocation by Asset Class Allocation ($MM)(2,3,4) Broadly Syndicated Senior Secured Loans: US 77.2% $957.3 Broadly Syndicated Senior Secured Loans: Europe 8.9% $110.8 Middle Market Senior Secured Loans: US 13.8% $171.2 Total 100.0% $1,239.3
Asia Geographic Allocation by Asset Class USA Europe Pacific Total Broadly Syndicated Senior Secured Loans 89.6% 10.4% 0.0% 100.0% Middle Market Senior Secured Loans 100.0% 0.0% 0.0% 100.0% 91.1% 8.9% 0.0% 100.0%
Bank Loan Exposure Top 15 Underlying Bank Loan Credits (5) Univision Communications 0.96% First Data Corp 0.89% HCA Inc 0.88% Community Health 0.79% Federal-Mogul 0.74% Aramark Corp 0.73% UPC Broadband 0.72% Charter Communications 0.72% Cablevision Systems Corp 0.70% Sabre Holdings Corp 0.69% Las Vegas Sands 0.65% Huntsman ICI 0.61% Reynolds Group 0.60% Asurion Corp 0.59% Royalty Pharma 0.59%
TOP 10 INDUSTRY Healthcare, Education & Childcare 13.1% Broadcasting & Entertainment 7.7% Diversified/Conglomerate Service 6.9% Telecommunications 6.5% Retail Stores 6.4% Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber 5.1% Electronics 4.6% Automobile 3.9% Personal, Food & Miscellaneous Services 3.5% Printing & Publishing 3.4%
EUR-USD FX: 1.23
(1) Calculated using TFG shares outstanding (net of 10.4 million shares held in treasury and 8.5 million shares held by a subsidiary) and month end exchange price.
(2) Excludes CDO-squared and ABS CDO transactions which were written off in October 2007. TFG continues to hold the economic rights to 3 of these written-off transactions. Excludes TFG's investments in CLO mezzanine tranches.
(3) Excludes TFG's investments in LCM Asset Management LLC, GreenOak Real Estate LP and GreenOak related funds or investments, and CLO mezzanine tranches.
(4) Equivalent to Investment in Securities at Fair Value in the US GAAP Financial Statements.
(5) Includes par amount of loans held directly by TFG and also loan exposures via TFG's CLO equity tranche investments. With respect to CLO equity tranche investments, calculated as a percentage of total corporate loan assets that TFG has exposure to based on its equity-based pro-rata share of each CLO's total portfolio. All calculations are net of any single name CDS hedges held against that credit.
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG)
Monthly Update For July 2012
Expected Upcoming Events Date Q2 2012 Dividend Payment Date August 27, 2012 August 2012 Monthly Report September 20, 2012 (approx)
This release does not contain or constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction. The securities of TFG have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act"), as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to US persons unless they are registered under applicable law or exempt from registration. TFG does not intend to register any portion of its securities in the United States or to conduct a public offer of securities in the United States. In addition, TFG has not been and will not be registered under the US Investment Company Act of 1940, and investors will not be entitled to the benefits of such Act. TFG is registered in the public register of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets under Section 1:107 of the Financial Markets Supervision Act ("FMSA") as a collective investment scheme from a designated country. This release constitutes regulated information ("gereglementeerde informatie") within the meaning of Section 1:1 of the FMSA.
For further information, please contact:
David Wishnow/Yuko Thomas
Andrew Garfield/Gill Ackers/Pip Green
SOURCE Tetragon Financial Group Limited