BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- iPic® Entertainment ("iPic" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: IPIC) has partnered with internationally-celebrated artists to feature original works on a new series of branded gift cards just in time for the holiday giving season.
Reflective of current installations found at iPic® Theaters locations nationwide, "The Art of Holiday Gifting" presents four unique collectors' items plus four new bonus cards whose designs reveal a hidden fifth image upon the collection's completion.
"Celebrating a variety of art forms and supporting international artists is at the heart of our philosophy. With millions of patrons entering our theaters every year, we realized an opportunity to convert our hallways into original galleries and share our passion for the arts," says Hamid Hashemi, CEO & Founder of iPic® Entertainment. "These new gift cards commemorate some of the most memorable installations guests will experience as they explore our theaters and restaurants. We are excited to give them a way to share that unique art experience through holiday gifting this year."
The new gift cards – now available for purchase at iPic.com – feature imagery and artworks found at iPic® Theaters locations across the country. Featured artists include:
- Peter Tunney – The New York and Wynwood, Miami-based Peter Tunney displays his curiosity on the canvas, known to explore the ways in which art can bridge boundaries, cultures and disciplines. View his artworks at iPic® theaters and restaurants nationwide.
- Dasic Fernández– From Chile to NYC, Dasic Fernández has become widely known in the street art world and enjoys the direct communication between himself and the public while presenting social issues from unique perspectives. View his artworks at iPic® Fulton Market, NY.
- Joe Iurato – New Jersey stencil artist Joe Iurato deftly creates site-specific wood cut installations, highlighting the element of storytelling within a public space. View his artworks at iPic® Austin, Fulton Market and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
- Mike Stilkey – Based in LA, Mike Stilkey creates multidimensional artworks using vintage paper, book pages and books themselves that depict melancholic and whimsical characters. View his artworks at iPic® Los Angeles, Bethesda, Houston, Dobbs Ferry, NY, Miami.
- Elle – A successful female street artist in a male-dominated format, Elle has been known to disrupt the field with her bright, often female-centric and constantly evolving pieces. View her artworks at iPic® Fulton Market.
- Mr. Never Satisfied – Always working to create his next best work, NYC-based Mr. Never Satisfied draws inspiration from the cities he resides in with a focus on propaganda. View his artworks at iPic® Fulton Market.
iPic® has partnered with industry rising talents and veritable professionals to install custom artworks curated to each individual theater location. The guest experience is enhanced through thought-provoking and interactive visuals that provide unique settings within their entertainment destinations.
About iPic® Entertainment
Established in 2010 and headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, iPic® Entertainment is America's premier luxury restaurant-and-theater brand. A pioneer of the dine-in theater concept, iPic® Entertainment's mission is to provide visionary entertainment escapes, presenting high-quality, chef-driven culinary and mixology in architecturally unique destinations that include premium movie theaters and restaurants. iPic® Theaters offers guests two tiers of luxury leather seating, Premium Chaise lounge and Premium Plus Pod or reclining seating options. iPic® Theaters currently operates 15 locations with 115 screens in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington and new locations planned for Florida, Georgia, Texas, California and Connecticut. For more information, visit www.iPic.com.
PRESS/MEDIA CONTACT: Michelle Soudry, The Gab Group, 561.750.3500, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE iPic Entertainment