BERWYN, Pa., Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The NCHERM Group is a consulting and association management firm serving 3,000 schools, colleges, and workplaces.
ATIXA Introduces New Premium Membership Category and Enhances Super Membership Benefits
ATIXA has responded to requests from members to create more inclusive membership levels that include products and services previously only available a la carte. Community of Practice, Individual, and Institutional Membership Levels will continue to be available at the same price points as in the past. Slotting above the Individual and Institutional membership categories, and below the all-inclusive Super Membership, ATIXA has added the Individual Premium ($999) and Institutional Premium ($2,999) levels of membership to enhance the ATIXA experience. These membership categories provide exceptional value at a modestly higher price point. Premium membership categories feature all Individual and Institutional membership benefits in addition to the below:
- Unlimited number of sub-users for Institutional Premium members
- Shortly forthcoming 2019 Compliant New Version of the ATIXA One-Policy, One-Process Model
- Access to annual ATIXA-sponsored Online Trainings
- Access to any 10 of the 13 (soon to be 25!) 20-Minutes-to…Trained Online Training topics
- Investigation In A Box Toolkit (including expanded version 2.0 coming soon!)
- Hardcopy of The ATIXA Playbook
- Access to ATIXA's Mandated Reporter Online Training modules for employees
- Extended content version of the annual ATIXA Whitepaper
With only a modest increase in price, Premium Memberships provide over 4x the value of purchasing the included "must have" resources from ATIXA separately.
ATIXA also announces an expanded Super Membership ($4,999) Category that now includes the following resources and services with no increase in cost:
- All Institutional Premium Membership Category Inclusions, plus:
- The ATIXA MaxStack (for Maxient users)
- Unlimited access to the ATIXA Mandated Reporter Online Training modules for employees
- Unlimited access to annual ATIXA-sponsored Online Trainings
- One team registration (up to 7 individuals) to an ATIXA Campus Hosted Event during membership period
- Two complimentary Final-Eyes Plus investigation report reviews
- Super Member socials at the ATIXA Annual Conference/Regional Conference and Certification Events
- Access to all 13 (soon to be 25!) 20-Minutes-to…Trained Online Training topics
- Two annual Q & A based webinars with TNG Partners
- All ATIXA certification event training materials (Investigator Levels 1-4; Coordinator 1-5; OCR-Compliance 2019; Section 504; Hearing Officer Certification, etc.)
*AND NEW FOR 2019, all membership categories will now include a 20% discount on ATIXA Annual Conference (East or West Coast) registration at the time of membership purchase.
Please call 610-644-7858 with any questions or email the ATIXA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2011, ATIXA is the nation's only membership association dedicated solely to compliance with Title IX and the support of more than 3,500 administrator members who hold Title IX responsibilities in schools and colleges. ATIXA is the leading provider of Title IX training and certification in the U.S., having certified more than 3,000 Title IX Coordinators and more than 8,000 Title IX investigators since 2011.
NaBITA Introduces New Premium Membership and Super Membership Categories
NaBITA is pleased to announce new and revised membership categories to better suit the needs of our members. Several new categories include products and services previously only available a la carte, for more cost-effective access to NaBITA's incredible repository of resources. NaBITA introduces the re-named categories of Individual Membership (formerly Individual/Case Manager) and Team Membership (formerly Standard/Enhanced) which continue to be available without any price change. NaBITA has added the two new categories of Individual Premium Membership ($569) and Team Premium Membership ($1,699). Premium membership categories feature all Individual and Team Membership benefits in addition to the below:
- Unlimited number of sub-users (Team Premium only)
- Access to 10 NaBITA online trainings
- Online access to the automated versions of the NABITA Threat Assessment Tool and VRAW2
- SIVRA annual subscription and SIVRA-35 training video access
- Access to the library of NaBITA-sponsored Online Trainings
- The NaBITA CARE Team Manual
- Access to PDF copies of Best BITs, Brief BITs, Peter's Sword, The Prevention and Management of Mental Health Emergencies, Book on BIT, J-BIT, and CORE Q-10 in the NaBITA Bookstore.
This cost-effective premium membership provides access to products and services worth 4x the cost of the membership, if purchased separately.
NaBITA also announces a new Super Membership ($4,999) all-inclusive category that includes the following resources and services. This is the premier level of NaBITA membership with access to services and products valued at more than $10,000:
- All Team Premium category benefits
- Access to 25 online training topics (more added each year)
- Four off-site annual hours of consultation with an expert NaBITA Associate
- One annual team NaBITA Certification Training registration
- Super Member dedicated website landing page for resources/materials
- Access to all NaBITA Certification materials
- Two annual Q & A Webinars from NaBITA
- Super Member specific VIP reception and networking opportunity at the NaBITA Annual Conference or CA Regional Conference
- Access to all topics in the upcoming NaBITA 20-Minutes-to…Trained series.
*All NaBITA membership categories will include a 20% discount on NaBITA Annual Conference (East or West Coast) registrations at the time of membership purchase.
Please call 484-321-3651 with any questions or email the NaBITA Team at email@example.com.
Founded in 2009, NaBITA's 1,550 members are saving lives, one team at a time, by making our campuses safer environments where development, education, and caring intervention are fostered and encouraged. NaBITA brings together professionals from multiple disciplines who are engaged in the essential function of behavioral intervention in schools, on college campuses, and in corporations and organizations, for mutual support and shared learning.
SOURCE The NCHERM Group