DETROIT, Nov. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- AUTOVATE 2017, created by The Banks Report and hosted by CarStory, will feature seven early stage startup companies during its debut event Dec. 7-8, in Austin, TX. The Startup Showcase will allow attendees to learn more about these breakthrough technologies through presentations and panel discussions with industry experts.
"We created AUTOVATE to bring together the influencers and visionaries in auto retail - from established, successful solutions providers to the next generation of intriguing innovators," says Cliff Banks of The Banks Report and creator of AUTOVATE. "The Startup Showcase will show attendees how technology is being leveraged in breakthrough ways to help dealers become more profitable and adaptable to changing market conditions."
During the Startup Showcase, sponsored by motormindz, each company will provide a brief presentation and participate in a panel discussion. AUTOVATE attendees will then vote on which solution they think will best serve the auto retail market. The Startup Showcase will feature:
- Sean Marra, CEO of ePush!, a behavioral marketing and data driven technology company
- Sean Stapleton, Co-founder and CEO of Dealer Teamwork, inventory marketing solutions provider
- Mark Maida, CEO of AutoBuy, an automotive remarketing company that buys vehicles from consumers and resells them directly to dealerships and via auctions
- Zak Sabbagh, CEO of Get A Lease, an online marketplace for auto leasing deals and information
- Peter Stevenson, CEO of eVN, an emotive merchandising solution provider for automotive retail
- Ron Morrison, president of iDrove.it, an Artificial Intelligence pricing platform for dealers and dealer groups to compete more effectively with a dynamic consumer-facing market pricing solution
- Allan Cooper, Chief Strategy Officer of ReviverAuto, developer of the world's first digital license plate, the rPlate,™.
"Technology is being implemented in automotive retail in ways we've never imagined," says Jeff van Dongen, CEO of motormindz. "AUTOVATE's Startup Showcase brings together the innovators that are advancing the industry with thought-provoking solutions that will help dealers sharpen their competitive edge."
AUTOVATE 2017 is a unique event for dealer executives, investors, entrepreneurs and auto manufacturers. The event will focus on advanced technology solutions driving the automotive retail industry forward, including the innovators behind the solutions, decision-making dealer executives, and investors funding growth in the industry.
Registration is still open for the event and some select sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information about AUTOVATE 2017, please visit us here.
About The Banks Report
Designed for top automotive executives, dealers, industry analysts and investors The Banks Report is an online source that provides subscribers with predictive and comprehensive analysis of what's happening in automotive retail.Subscribers receive comprehensive industry and company analysis, industry reports along with breaking news updates. TBR also is available for consulting services. For more information, please visit www.thebanksreport.com
motormindz is a global automotive professional services and technology accelerator that combines unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across all facets of the automotive manufacturing and sales chain. motormindz collaborates with solution partners and clients to develop and integrate disruptive, leading-edge solutions and technologies aimed at solving crucial challenges for automotive manufacturers and dealers. For more information, please visit www.motormindz.com.
SOURCE The Banks Report