GREENBELT, Md., June 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bozzuto Group today announced that it has been recognized for the fourth time, and for the third year in a row, as "One of the Best Places to Work" by the Washington Business Journal. The company also received the honor in 2005, 2009, and 2010.
The publication selected winners based on the results of confidential online surveys completed by company employees.
"We are absolutely delighted to be recognized again by the Washington Business Journal and will continue in our efforts to make Bozzuto not just a great and successful company, but a rewarding place to work," said Tom Bozzuto, CEO of The Bozzuto Group. "We think this is recognition of the fact that our employees feel challenged, appreciated and motivated, which benefits not only our company, but, more importantly, our customers, our clients, and our partners. Among all honors and awards this company has received, this one means the most because we received it as a result of our employees' votes."
Did You Know
- Bozzuto has one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- Employee referrals account for nearly 40% of new hires.
- Employee satisfaction scores are in the top 10% of all companies averaged by Development Dimension International.
- More than 100 Bozzuto employees were promoted in the past 12 months.
- The Seven Year Club -- a group of employees with seven or more years of service who participate in a profit-sharing pool -- has 173 members.
- Almost 40 couples met, fell in love, and married their spouse while they were co-workers at Bozzuto.
About The Bozzuto Group
Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area, The Bozzuto Group is a diversified residential real estate company consisting of six integrated companies -- Acquisitions, Construction, Development, Homebuilding, Land Development and Property Management -- that together provide a broad range of real estate services throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. The company is committed to providing quality housing for individuals of all income levels, producing everything from luxury homes and apartments to affordable housing solutions.
Throughout The Bozzuto Group's more than 23-year history, the company has developed, acquired and built more than 35,000 homes and apartments, and the firm and its principals have been honored with numerous industry awards and accolades, including having been recognized by the NAHB as the nation's premier apartment development company, and twice as management company of the year. For more information, please visit www.bozzuto.com.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
SOURCE The Bozzuto Group