SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Medical Design & Manufacturing East Conference, the East Coast's largest, is returning to New York City June 9 -12 at the Javits Convention Center. Register by May 16 to save up to $200 here: www.MDMeastconference.com
The event will attract more than 3,000 professionals who will advance their careers through:
- Keynote addresses by industry game-changers like Mark Scott P. Bruder, MD, PhD, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, Stryker Corporation, and Eric Brown, PhD, Director of Watson Technologies
- More than 80 hands-on in-depth training sessions by senior representatives from Philips Healthcare, Covidien, Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic, Abbvie, Coopervision, DePuy Synthes and more
- Real-world case studies and expert insight covering the gamut of today's most pressing challenges including 3D printing and user interfaces; best practices and detailed technical training in risk management, process validation, eHealth, and quality and design control; sourcing and supply management, and much more
- More than 10 hours of conference-exclusive networking including a VIP reception and 3D- printing, mobile-health and polymers trade show tours
- Complimentary access to the MD&M East trade show which will provide sourcing and networking opportunities with more than 500 exhibitors from across the world
"We are very excited to bring MD&M East back to New York City; it's the optimal location to unite the industry's leading professionals to explore and discuss the most relevant issues impacting medical design and manufacturing," says Stephen Corrick, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of UBM Canon Medical Portfolio, which directs the MD&M events nationwide. "If you want to network within your trade, stay up-to-date on industry developments, and reach your next customer or supplier, this is the place to be."
For more information or to register, visit www.MDMeastconference.com.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the advanced manufacturing market and leverage our proprietary 1.3 million name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B-to-B communities and markets.
About UBM plc
UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
For more information, go to www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news and updates from across the businesses and selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73040
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73039
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73038
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73037
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73036
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73035
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73034
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73033
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140414/73032
SOURCE UBM Canon