LONDON, Feb. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5291771
The global autocatalyst market is expected to reach USD 16.15 billion by 2025
Globally increasing awareness along with stringent emission control rules being implemented by various governments across different regions is expected to drive autocatalyst market over the forecast period.
The global production of automobiles has been increasing in the last ten years due to the growing disposable income level, especially in the emerging markets of China, India, Russia, and Brazil. However, as the growth of autocatalyst market is directly proportional to advances in automotive sector, the rise in the production of automobiles is expected to have a positive impact on product market in the coming years.
Diesel cars accounted for a significant share in automotive markets of Asia and Europe in 2016. High fuel efficiency offered by diesel-powered engines is the primary driver that has triggered their demand in comparison to fuel efficiency offered by gasoline engines. The growing biodiesel market is expected to further boost the demand for diesel-powered vehicles in the market.
The use of diesel engines is likely to lead to the growing demand for diesel oxidation catalyst, diesel particulate filters, and other oxidation catalysts required to lower the emission levels of a vehicle. The price of catalysts for diesel-powered vehicles is four times higher in comparison to the price for gasoline engines. This factor, in turn, is anticipated to increase the revenue of autocatalyst market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global autocatalyst demand was 114,492.5 thousand units in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.4% from 2017 to 2025
• LDV-Gasoline emerged as the largest application segment in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue of USD 6,429.6 million by 2025
• Global LDV-Diesel demand in the U.S. was USD 435.6 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness a highest growth over the next eight years
• The growth of autocatalyst market is directly proportional to the growth of the global automotive industry
• Diesel cars accounted for a major share in automotive markets for Asia and Europe in 2016
• Some of the key players in the operating in the global market include BASF SE, Johnson Matthey, Umicore S.A., and DCL International, Inc.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5291771
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904