DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnmkch/dental_lasers) has announced the addition of the "Dental Lasers Market - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global dental laser market is expected to reach USD 224.7 Million by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. The rising middle class and aging population; increasing awareness for oral hygiene, reduced treatment time, and operating cost; and rising demand for cosmetic dentistry have influenced the growth of the dental laser market. The increasing technological advancements are further expected to drive the growth of the market.
On the basis of region, the global dental laser market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America accounted for the largest share of the global dental laser market in 2014, due to the rise in the number of cases of caries, gingivitis, periodontics, and oral cancers; increased technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure; and higher adoption rate of advanced dental devices in the region.
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to witness high growth from 2015 to 2020, as a result of the increasing awareness regarding predictable and guaranteed treatment of dental lasers, especially in emerging economies, such as India and China.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global dental lasers market are provided.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets is provided. The report also analyzes the markets for dental lasers across various regions, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the global dental lasers market is provided. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
- Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2020 is provided. The business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of these companies.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Industry Trends
5 Market Overview
6 Dental Lasers Market, By Product
7 Dental Lasers Market, By Application
8 Dental Lasers Market, By End User
9 Dental Lasers Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- AMD Lasers
- Biolase, Inc.
- CAO Group, Inc.
- Convergent Dental, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation- Kavo Dental Gmbh
- Fotona D.D.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc.
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- Syneron Dental Lasers-Syneron Medical Ltd.
- The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Zolar Technology & Mfg. Co. Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnmkch/dental_lasers
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets