LONDON, Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report provides a detailed analysis of the global enterprise mobility market and discusses enterprise mobility value chain, drivers, challenges and opportunity for enterprise mobility. Includes forecasts through 2020.
The global market for enterprise mobility reached $86.3 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $99.5 billion by 2015 and $201.6 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global enterprise mobility market, defined as an enterprise's ability to interact with customers, partners, employees, suppliers, assets, and products irrespective of any location.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Analysis of factors driving the growth of the global enterprise mobility market such as increased workforce productivity, enhanced operational efficiencies, better customer service and reduced costs.
- Discussion covering important manufacturers and factors influencing demand.
- Market intelligence on hardware and operating systems as well services, with a particular focus on types of security solutions.
- New product developments, merger and acquisitions, partnerships and expansion.
- Segmentation of the enterprise mobility market by type, software application, and geography.
- An in-depth patent analysis.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes market data on three key components of enterprise mobility technology: devices (desktop and mobile PCs, smartphones and tablets), mobile operating systems (Android, Apple, Microsoft and Samsung) and services (managed and professional). Each component is analyzed in terms of current global market size; forecast for 2014 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for 2015-2020; and the region sizing and forecasting for North America, Europe, APAC and ROW. In addition to the data, the report provides insight on market demand drivers, the supplier value chain and supplier strategies. Key players are also profiled as well as the enterprise mobility value chain.
BCC Research analyzed key categories, applications and regions to determine the present and future enterprise mobility market status and forecasted market growth from 2015 to 2020. In this report, we also discuss market strategies, patent evaluation, and market driving forces of the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3313140/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48