NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) reveals the winners of the 2016 National Bravo! Awards held at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The HPRA National Bravo! Awards are the most prestigious awards in Hispanic communications recognizing the industry's finest campaigns across several categories including: automotive, technology, sports, digital, non-profit and integrated marketing communications, among others. Winners included: Balsera Communications, Cohn & Wolfe, Havas FORMULATIN, H+M Communications and Compassion & Choices.
"Congratulations to all the winners for contributing superb work to the Hispanic public relations industry," said Antonio Hernandez, President of HPRA's National Board. "As we continue to advance the practice of Hispanic public relations, we are proud of providing a platform for our work to be recognized and celebrated."
Co-hosted by HOLA! USA Editor, Cristy Marrero and Fox News' National Correspondent Bryan Llenas, the 2016 HPRA National Bravo! Awards ceremony was held on Wednesday, October 12.
The winning campaigns for the 2015 HPRA Bravo! Awards recognizing the best public relations and marketing campaigns from across the country were:
- Technology Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR TURBOTAX
- Healthcare & Nutrition Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS WITH LAURA POSADA
- Public Education Campaign of the Year: COMPASSION AND CHOICES
- Food & Beverage Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS WITH LAURA POSADA
- Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: H+M COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNIVERSAL PICTURES STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
- Sports Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR WONDERFUL PISTACHIOS WITH JARED BORGETTI
- Digital Campaign of the Year: H+M COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNIVERSAL PICTURES STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
- CSR Campaign of the Year: COHN AND WOLFE FOR COLGATE-PALMOLIVE
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year: BALSERA COMMUNICATIONS FOR PROGRESSIVE WASTE SOLUTIONS
- Non-Profit Campaign of the Year: COMPASSION AND CHOICES
- Multicultural Campaign of the Year: H+M COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNIVERSAL PICTURES STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
Maria Cardona, Principal at Dewey Square Group, was honored with the 'Pioneer of the Year' Award. Lynn Appelbaum, Professor and Director, Advertising/PR Program at City College of New York was presented with the inaugural Educator of the Year Award and Kika Rocha, Television Personality, Journalist and Style Influencer received the HPRA-NY Journalist of the Year Award.
The 2016 HPRA Bravo! Awards were made possible thanks to Platinum sponsors Coca-Cola and Wells Fargo; Silver sponsor Moet Hennessy USA; and Bronze sponsors Ogilvy Public Relations, Havas FORMULATIN and PR Newswire.
Judges for the 2016 HPRA National Bravo! Awards were comprised of senior public relations and marketing professionals across the agency corporate and brand levels.
Images of the evening are available on the HPRA USA Facebook page.
For additional information regarding the Hispanic Public Relations association, please visit http://www.hpra-usa.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-hispanic-public-relations-association-announces-2016-national-bravo-award-winners-300344568.html
SOURCE Hispanic Public Relations Association