GURUGRAM, India, September 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Indonesia Floor Tiles Market Segmentation by (Wall, Roof, Floor) by Region (Java, Sumatra), by Sector (Organized, Unorganized), by Application (Residential, Commercial), by Material (Ceramic, Porcelain, Stone Tiles), by type (Bathroom, Facade, Home, Office, malls, hospital, airport, Station) and by market share of major companies (Platinum Ceramics Industry, PT Muliakeramik Indahraya, PT Keramika Indonesia Assosiasi, PT Arwana Citramulia TBK, PT. Roman Ceramic International)
September 2017 | Indonesia
- The tiles industry has evolved over the years in terms of integration and digitalization of production techniques and supply chain which has led to better productivity and efficiency creating sustainable modes of transporting tiles from one place to another.
- The market is further ruled by 20-30 top manufacturers out of which Platinum Ceramics Industry, PT Muliakeramik Indahraya, PT Keramika Indonesia Assosiasi (KIA), PT Arwana Citramulia TBK and PT. Roman Ceramic International are the major players in the space. They will continue to rule the market with smaller players entering the landscape.
- Various restrictions have hampered growth of this industry which when dealt would mark another trajectory of expansion in years to come. These include heavy reliance on import of raw materials from foreign players, increasing/fluctuating gas prices, high cost of transportation from site to end users and breakage.
The Indonesia tiles industry will be driven by government investment in infrastructure development of airports and residential settlements. The Indonesian Wall and Floor Tile Market are expected to touch triple its size in 2016 by the end of 2021. This will be supported by increasing urbanization and mounting disposable income. The productive forces behind such an extravagant jump include tremendous growth of tile trade between ASEAN countries, which affords Indonesia the possibility to establish itself as the regional hub in the area. Globally recognized brand names can help Indonesia's ceramics industry raise its export share. New materials will endow their share in the market including granite, porcelain, marble tiles, should shore up with experienced foreign companies to help them extend new designs and materials. The average monthly non food expenditure per capita is expected to grow which again implies more purchasing power in the hands of Indonesians. The value added services segment has seen faster growth in the international market than domestic primarily due to growing cross border ecommerce. A new entrant should focus on keeping the prices according to the ranges already prevailing in the industry. With handful of very influential players advocating major brand control, it is wise to keep the prices of various entities within range or reasonably lower in comparison to established trends.
Ken Research in its latest study, Indonesia Tiles Market by Type (Wall, Floor, Roof), by Material (Ceramic, Porcelain, Stone Tiles, Others) and by Region - Outlook to 2021 suggested that Platinum Ceramics Industry, PT Muliakeramik Indahraya, PT Keramika Indonesia Assosiasi (KIA), PT Arwana Citramulia TBK and PT. Roman Ceramic International companies are the major companies present in this space. It is estimated that by the end of 2021, the Industry will reach a revenue milestone of USD 12.7 billion with highest share of turnover coming from floor tiles with roof tiles gaining the required momentum.
Geographical expansion, automation in production and managing technology, changing consumer preferences and increase in public and private investment in infrastructure is expected to drive the Indonesia Wall and Floor Tiles Market in the future.
The report provides information on market size of the Indonesia Wall and Floor Tiles Market, market segmentation on the basis of tile type, material, region, application and domestic and export share.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
- Domestic Sales Tiles Indonesia
- Indonesia Ceramic Tiles Market
- Trends Flooring Indonesia
- Growth Driver Tiles Indonesia
- Indonesia Tile Industry
- Future Roof Tiles Market
- Wooden Flooring Market Indonesia
- Market Size Carpet Flooring Indonesia
- Indonesia Tile Import
- Manufacturers Tile Indonesia
- Tile Suppliers in Indonesia
- Competition Tile Sales Indonesia
- Indonesia Ceramic Producer
- Stone Flooring Market in Indonesia
- Ceramic tiles Industry in Indonesia
- Ceramic tiles competition Indonesia
- Future Indonesia Tiles Market
- Indonesia Tiles Market Size
- Indonesia's Ceramic Producer Arwana
- Ceramic Tiles Market Trends
- Italian Tiles market Indonesia
- Tiles import Indonesia
- Ceramic Tiles Production Indonesia
- Wood Flooring Industry Indonesia
- Bathroom Tiles Market Indonesia
- Facade Tiles Market in Indonesia
- Office Tiles Industry in Indonesia
- Arwana Business Ceramic Tiles
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Ken Research