NEW YORK, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for event professionals, has named 36 thought leaders to its list of most innovative names in events. The 2015 roster spans not only North America, but all industries and includes a Silicon Valley venture capitalist, a Hollywood agent, technology entrepreneurs, and a culinary game-changer. These event pros have proven their groundbreaking ideas, outstanding contributions, and inspired creations have the power to transform live experiences, empower others to think outside the box, and redefine the image of the industry.
"We chose these innovators for their ability to spark change in the ever-evolving world of events and meetings," said Anna Sekula, BizBash editor in chief. "They are rising above the noise and making a real impact across North America—their passion and commitment to pushing the boundaries of live experiences is truly transforming the industry."
The Top Innovative Event Professionals include:
- Dominique Ansel, Dominique Ansel Bakery
- Joel Beckerman, Man Made Music
- Stefan Beckman, Stefan Beckman Studio
- Lylle Breier, Walt Disney Studios
- Talaat Captan, Air Hollywood
- Lisa Chu, Coltrane Curtis & Sky Gellatly, Team Epiphany
- Peter Corbett, iStrategyLabs
- Jennifer Dunn, VH1 Save the Music Foundation
- David Evans, Catering By Seasons
- Dominic Gagnon & Anthony Palermo, Connect & Go
- Kat Gordon, the 3% Conference
- Daniel Griffis, Target Corporation
- Sean Holladay & Tim Holladay, Crowd Mics
- Nicolas Jammet, Sweetgreen
- Celestine Johnson, Innovation Endeavors
- Robert Krumbine, Charlotte Center City Partners
- Felix Lajeunesse & Paul Raphael, Felix & Paul Studios
- Brian Loucks, Creative Artists Agency
- James Moody & Graham Williams, Fun Fun Fun Festival
- Clint Paton & Britt Whitfield, the Revel Group
- Christine Renaud, E-180
- Barry Ross Rinehart, Multi Image Group
- Amanda Slavin, CatalystCreativ
- Frankie Solarik, BarChef
- Michael Trovalli, SAP
- Meredith Valiando Rojas, Digitour Media
- Jay Weintraub, Grow.co
- Daniel Wurtzel, BSD Productions Inc.
- Shelley Zalis, Ipsos Girls' Lounge
BizBash is the #1 event marketplace for content ideas, news, and industry resources. Each month nearly 200,000 unique users look to BizBash for venue discovery, event style, and tools for their events. Visit us at www.bizbash.com.