NEW YORK, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BizBash, the leading trade media for event professionals, has announced the Most Innovative Event Professionals of 2016, honoring 35 event influencers and tech enthusiasts who transform clever ideas into live experiences. The 2016 roster of event innovators spans a vast range of specialists, from hyper-creatives and technology inventors, to culinary artists, experts in sustainability and fitness, and more.
These visionaries and pacesetters are honored for their use of imagination and live events that continue to fuel connections between people, brands, and causes.
"We selected these innovators for their ability to set trends, drive the use of cutting-edge technology, and challenge old ways of event marketing," said Beth Kormanik, BizBash executive editor. "They are elevating the experience of events and meetings across North America and have us anticipating what they will deliver in the years to come."
The Most Innovative Event Professionals of 2016 include:
- Mauricio Parise, Delta Air Lines
- Rana June, Lightwave
- Gaetane Verna, Power Plant
- Jon Retsky & Russell Holt, Got Light
- Joachim Splichal, Patina Catering
- Stephen Dahlem, Corporate Magic
- Max Haot, Livestream
- Peter Harper, Guinness World Records
- Candace Montgomery, Essence Magazine and the Style and Entertainment Group, Time Inc.
- Michael Murphy, Mike Murphy
- Jeff Sinclair & Ben West, Eventbase
- Jeff Krasno & Sean Hoess, Wanderlust
- Karly Giaramita, WeWork
- Patrick Whelan, Soberoo
- Natasha Mulla, Mashable
- Scott Miles, Mosaic
- Kate Hurst, U.S. Green Building Council
- Les Goldberg, LMG
- Erica Freshman & David Sinopoli, III Points Festival
- Chris Cavanaugh, Freeman
- Spencer Rice & Gabrielle Etrog Cohen, SoulCycle
- Scott Williams, Quince Imaging
- Sebastien Centner, Eatertainment
- Chris Drury, Drury Design
- David Goldstein, TeamBonding
- Brian Diamond & Rob Badgley, The Visionary Group
- Phil Colicchio & Trip Schneck, Colicchio Consulting
- Tony Conway, Legendary Events
BizBash is the largest media source for both event pros and "hidden planners," with nearly 225,000 monthly users. Gatherings serviced by the BizBash suite of products include: exhibitions, conferences and meetings, training and learning, marketing and PR, fund-raising and galas, celebrations, incentive and travel, and government and ceremonial.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-most-innovative-event-professionals-of-2016-announced-by-bizbash-300269636.html