MUMBAI, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharatbook.com announces an addition of a new report, "The Yoghurt Market in Western Europe (16 countries)". This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions. (http://bit.ly/SqoHW8)
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
It covers market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously updated.
- 1 Individual Product Market in each country covered: Yoghurt.
- 16 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- 16 Product and Country Markets - being 1 Single Product Market (Market Groups not counted) times 16 countries above.
Gain better Insight, Request for Sample Pages -
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
25 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their marketshares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted. Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 25th year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
* Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
* Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
* Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
* Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 16-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
Table of Contents:
*DEMAND DATA *
- Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2008, 2012, 2013 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2014, 2015 & 2016 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2008 - 2013 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2008 - 2013 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2013 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2013 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
*SUPPLY DATA *
- Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
To view the Abstract and TOC:
Yogurt - http://bit.ly/SJbJ6v
Frozen Food - http://bit.ly/1l0wgP3
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau