NEWARK, N.J., July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Maybe at Rutgers Business School, we miss Late Show host David Letterman and his clever Top Ten lists. Or maybe it's just because we know there are some great reasons for pursuing a Rutgers Flex MBA that would look really good on a short list. With those things in mind, these are five things to consider if you have ambitions of earning an MBA:
- It suits busy, modern lives. The Flex MBA program is designed to be flexible enough so students can take classes without interrupting their careers, complicating their family life or hindering their efforts to build a business. Classes can be taken during the day or the evening. Students may attend the program at Rutgers Business School's buildings in Newark or New Brunswick. There are also satellite locations in Jersey City and Madison. Two more quick notes on the flexibility component: Some courses can be taken online and beginning in the fall, a number of classes will be offered on Sundays.July 15 is the deadline for applying to Rutgers Business School's Flex MBA program.
- Convenience and Quality. The Flex MBA curriculum is identical to the Full-Time MBA program so there's no difference in the quality of the instruction or coursework. Students enrolled in the Flex MBA program excel in every one of Rutgers Business School's areas of study, including finance, entrepreneurship, marketing and supply chain management. They also have the option of customizing as well as combining their studies.
- Career enhancer. Investing in a Rutgers Flex MBA is all about being prepared for bigger things – promotions, raises, building a company of your own. Rutgers Flex MBA students gain knowledge, skills and the experience to be decision-makers and leaders in their industries.
- Networks are essential. At Rutgers, MBA students bring experience from different industries and perspectives from various parts of the world. Rutgers students learn the value of diversity and the power of a diverse team. Their networks are enhanced by connections with classmates, outstanding professors, industry professionals, entrepreneurs as well as executives.
- The rankings. How Rutgers stacks up against other programs matters to discerning prospective students, right? Well, according to Bloomberg Businessweek, the Rutgers Flex MBA ranks No 9 in the Mid-Atlantic region. The ranking is compiled using surveys measuring student sentiment, academic quality and post MBA-outcomes.
For more information about the Rutgers Business School and its Flex MBA program, go to:
SOURCE Rutgers Business School