MIAMI, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Club Med introduces a limited-time Flash Sale offering the perfect opportunity for a long weekend trip, family getaway or escape from the office this fall. Vacationers can enjoy all the amazing benefits of an all-inclusive Club Med experience from spacious accommodations, all-day dining and unlimited premium beverages to endless activities and nightly entertainment.
Starting today through July 27, 2016, guests booking vacations for three-nights or longer for stays from August 24 through December 17, 2016 will receive exclusive perks including:
- Rates starting at $109* - usually starting from $237
- Free room upgrades with limited availability**
- Free stays for children under four***
Planning a trip to Club Med is a breeze – as the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, guests are encouraged to cast their worries aside and focus on relaxing and indulging in property offerings such as land and water sports, delectable dining and more!
Participating Club Med resorts in North American and the Caribbean include:
- Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico: Near the ancient Mayan ruins, and offering the flavors and festivity of Mexican culture, Club Med Cancun Yucatan makes for an ideal family vacation. The resort – which just celebrated its 40th anniversary – features spacious two bedroom oceanfront accommodation perfect for families and direct access to the Mesoamerican reef for snorkeling.
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida: One hour north of Palm Beach, on Florida's east coast, Club Med Sandpiper Bay has a lush landscape and offers premium sports academies for all levels for tennis, volleyball, golf and triathlon. After receiving instruction from renowned sports professionals, guests can relax at the Club Med Spa by L'OCCITANE.
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Located alongside the turquoise ocean, Club Med Punta Cana is a modern-day paradise for family vacations. Celebrating its first anniversary, Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil's acrobatic and artistic offerings engage the whole family with activities like flying trapeze, face painting and acrobatic bungee lessons. The new adults-exclusive Zen Oasis area offers the ideal location to unwind with a dedicated pool, beach and wellness menu.
- Club Med Columbus Isle: A jewel in the archipelago of the Bahamas, the resort offers newly renovated rooms and over 20 scuba diving spots. Club Med Columbus Isle is proud to be one of Trip Advisor's Hall of Fame resorts, having received the Certificate of Excellence, five years in a row.
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico: Set against the Sierra Madre Mountains and spanning a vast sandy and tropical beach, the resort offers year-round sunshine as well as spectacular sailing, glorious sunsets, romantic dinners and evening entertainment.
- Club Med Turkoise: A dream destination for diving enthusiasts, the resort is exclusively for adults, situated on a secluded, 12-mile stretch of beach. Newly enhanced Deluxe Rooms offer a contemporary flair, while the Grace Bay Restaurant and Sharkie's Bar offer an unforgettable evening of cuisine, cocktails and beachside ambiance.
For a full list of participating resorts and more information, visit www.clubmed.us/flashsale, call 1-800-ClubMed (1-800-258-2633) or contact a preferred travel professional. Travel agents may visit https://www.clubmedta.com/special-offer/offer-for-clients/flashsale. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or subscribe to Club Med on YouTube.
*Sample price is per person, based on double occupancy in a Club category room on select weeks at Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico. Prices on other dates and/or at other resorts may vary. Blackout dates apply. Offer requires a 3-night minimum stay. Available at select resorts. Does not include airfare. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel with check-in on or after 08/24/16 and check-out on or before 12/17/16, and must be booked between July 21, 2016 and July 27, 2016. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase at any time.
**Offer available only at select North American resorts for select room categories and is subject to availability. In Punta Cana, free upgrade from a Club Family Room to Renovated Club Family Room (near Zen Oasis). In Cancun Yucatan, free upgrade from Club Room to Lagoon View Club Room. In Ixtapa Pacific, free upgrade from a Club Room to Deluxe Room. In Sandpiper Bay, free upgrade from Club Family Room to Club Room Family Bay view and a Club Room Family Bay View Room to Deluxe Room. In Turkoise, free upgrade Club Room to Deluxe Room. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates with check-in on or after 08/24/16 and check-out on or before 12/17/16, and must be booked between July 21, 2016 and July 27, 2016. Blackout dates apply. Offer is subject to capacity control and may be withdrawn at any time.
***Children under 4 years of age stay for free at our family destinations. Children 4-12 years of age stay at up to 50% off adult price at select family resorts. Children 13-15 years of age stay at up to 40% off adult price at select family resorts. For flights that are booked through Club Med, tickets for children must be paid for by the client. Children who are eligible to stay for free must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked. Blackout dates may apply.
General Conditions: Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. For Turkoise all guests must be 18 and older. Guests at Columbus Isle must be 2 and older. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50.
Current Lifestyle Marketing
Imani Rodman/Suzanne Joyella
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-only-club-med-sale-for-fall-vacations-300301819.html
SOURCE Club Med