DALLAS, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) announced today the North America schedule for its 2010 Power Supply Design Seminar series. Bob Mammano and other TI power management gurus will conduct one-day seminars in 30 cities in the United States and Canada beginning Sept. 8, 2010. The 2010 series, the 21st since they were introduced by Unitrode in 1977, are designed for all skill levels from the new graduate to the seasoned engineer. The seminars provide rich technical and practical presentations that combine new advanced power supply concepts, basic design principles and real-world application examples. Seminars are also planned for Europe, Asia, Mexico and South America for 2011. For more information and to register for an upcoming seminar, see: www.ti.com/powerseminars2010-pr.
2010 – 2011 Seminar Topics Include
- Under the Hood of Flyback SMPS Designs
- Incorporating Active-Clamp Technology to Maximize Efficiency in Flyback and Forward Designs
- Designing an LLC Resonant Half-Bridge Power Converter
- Power Factor Correction Using the Buck Topology -- Efficiency Benefits & Practical Design Considerations
- Designing Magnetic Components for Optimum Performance in Low-Cost, AC-DC Converter Applications
- A New Dual Half-Bridge, DC/DC Converter with Wide-Range ZVS and Zero Circulating Current
- Designing a Solar-Cell Driven LED Outdoor Lighting System -- A Comparison of Digital and Analog Power Control Solutions
The cost of the day-long seminar in the U.S. and Canada is $99 USD. Pricing includes a continental breakfast, lunch, a copy of the seminar manual and presentation materials.
2010 North American Schedule
- Sept. 8 – Chicago
- Sept. 9 – Milwaukee*
- Sept. 10 – Minneapolis
- Sept. 14 – Boston North*
- Sept. 15 – Cleveland
- Sept. 16 – Dayton, Ohio
- Sept. 21 – Portland, Ore.
- Sept. 22 – Vancouver, British Columbia
- Sept. 23 – Seattle*
- Sept. 28 – Bridgewater, N.J.
- Sept. 29 – Long Island, N.Y.
- Sept. 30 – Rochester, N.Y.
- Oct. 5 – Boston South
- Oct. 6 – Philadelphia*
- Oct. 7 – Bethesda, Md.
- Oct. 12 – Dallas*
- Oct. 13 – Houston
- Oct. 19 – Ottawa
- Oct. 20 – Toronto*
- Oct. 21 – Montreal
- Oct. 26 – Raleigh, N.C.
- Oct. 27 – Atlanta
- Oct. 28 – Huntsville, Ala.
- Nov. 2 – San Diego
- Nov. 3 – Orange County, Calif.
- Nov. 4 – San Jose, Calif.
- Nov. 11 – Orlando*, Fla.
- Nov. 16 – Phoenix
- Nov. 17 – Denver
- Nov. 30 – Austin*, Texas
* Co-located event with TI Tech Day
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) helps customers solve problems and develop new electronics that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 30 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com
All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated