BELOIT, Wis., Nov. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet, where millions of deal hunters go to stack coupons with cash back, announced their Top 25 Cyber Monday Deals List for 2015. The deal experts and community at FatWallet have evaluated thousands of upcoming sale items from Cyber Monday deals that have leaked publicly. This year the Top 25 list features some of the lowest prices ever on many items, which bodes well for nearly 70% of Americans that say they will spend the same or more than last Cyber Monday (*survey). While 33% say they get their Cyber Monday deal information from retailers, 26% rely on Black Friday deal sites, and another 27% will go shopping without any cares.
"It's rare that Cyber Monday ad flyers leak to the public ahead of this online event," stated FatWallet Shopping expert, Brent Shelton. "What's not so rare are retailers jumping the gun to start their main events earlier than expected this year. However, it's a nice bonus for shoppers that have had to wait and guess what the deals were going to look like in years past." FatWallet will aggregate the majority of the best Cyber Monday deals and anticipated store-wide discounts on their site to help shoppers quickly make smart purchases, starting Sunday morning, Nov. 29. Before they go buy things, smart FatWallet members will add up to 20% cash back (online or mobile app) to make Cyber Monday deals even better.
Top 25 Cyber Monday Deals (unranked):
- Walmart - Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray) $44.96
- Express - Online Only! 50% Off Everything + Free Shipping
- Forever 21 - 21% off site-wide + Free Shipping
- Best Buy - LG 55″ 2160p 4k LED Smart Ultra HDTV $699.99
- Target - 15% Off site-wide + 75 Online-Only e-Doorbusters
- Armani - 40% off Fall/Winter 2015 + Free Shipping
- Acer - Save over 50% off site-wide + Free shipping
- eBay - GoPro Hero4 Action Camera for $299
- Under Armour - 25% Off UA Big Logo Hoodies, Armour Fleece Pants & More
- Amazon - 60% off select Kate Spade New York stud earrings
- Target - Swagway x1 Hands-Free Smart Hoverboard $399
- Best Buy - Epson WorkForce Wireless All-In-One Printer $99.99
- Walmart - Porter Cable 18 Volt Ni-Cad 3-Piece Tool Combo Kit $79.99
- Macy's - 20% Off site-wide + Free Shipping (with $25 spent)
- Walmart - Zoomer Zuppies $15
- Toys R Us - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Kids tablet for $99.99
- eBay Lenovo ThinkPad 11.6" Notebook $209.99
- Amazon - 50% off Adidas Performance Women's Core Training Pant
- Dell - Dell Inspiron 17 5000 Series i5 Laptop, 8GB/1 TB $599
- Cabela's - Up to 80% off Cyber Week Deals
- Toys R Us - $10 off Skylanders, Lego Dimensions, Amiibo and Disney Infinity figures
- Elizabeth Arden - 20% off site-wide + 7 Free Luxuries with $80 purchase
- Ace Hardware - 15% off any order
- 6PM - up to 70% off apparel from major brands like Coach, Converse, and Oakley.
- Expedia - Every hour on Cyber Monday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. the app will feature up to 90 percent off stays at four new hotels in different cities until supplies run out. The deals are good at select hotels for stays until March 31, 2016. Add up to 10% increased cash back from fatwallet.com.
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,700+ retailers like eBay, Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon to publish store discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet has paid more than $50 million in cash back to its members since 2004. The new FatWallet Cash Back App and FatWallet Express button assure shoppers they'll get cash back on every purchase.