SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, eBay kicks off its first-ever Fall Stylist Sale, an exclusive shopping event featuring hand-picked items from Hollywood's most lauded stylists, Karla Welch, Ilaria Urbinati, Marni Senofonte, Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi. These stylists opened up their personal collections - typically reserved for their celebrity clientele and industry insiders - and selected 60+ top looks exclusively for eBay, with all proceeds benefiting the causes they care about most.
Debuting on each of the stylists' Instagram stories beginning today, shoppers can follow along and swipe up to shop on eBay, or browse the entire collection at eBay.com/StylistSale through October 2.
"We've brought together the industry's most powerful stylists to create an event that reflects what's happening in fashion today," said Renee Paradise, senior director of Fashion at eBay. "These tastemakers shape the looks that inspire the world of fashion, and this sale gives the eBay community exclusive access to the ultimate insider's collection."
Inside the Stylist Sale
Each stylist created a collection that best represented their work and go-to style arsenal, complete with seasonal must-haves, wardrobe staples and one-of-a-kind celebrity-worn pieces.
Items in the sale include a Michael Costello jumpsuit worn by Jennifer Lopez, Balmain quilted leather loafers worn by Justin Bieber, a one-of-a-kind "Beychella" sweatshirt, a collectible Adidas tracksuit, a sold-out Levi's shearling jacket, and timeless, wardrobe enhancing handbags and accessories from Gucci, Valentino, Balenciaga and Jimmy Choo. Shoppers will also find menswear and shoes by Tom Ford, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein.
Meet eBay's Arbiters of Style
- Karla Welch (@karlawelchstylist) styles Justin Bieber, Sarah Paulson, Tracee Ellis Ross, Olivia Wilde, Busy Phillips, Lorde, Elizabeth Moss and many more. Her collection is meant to represent the ultimate staple wardrobe — the very best trench coat, a velvet suit, classic leather and shearling jackets, and perfect seasonless dresses. Proceeds from Welch's sale benefit The Trevor Project.
- Ilaria Urbinati (@ilariaurbinati) works with some of Hollywood's most stylish men, including Donald Glover, Rami Malek, Ryan Reynolds, The Rock and John Krasinski. Her sale includes one of her signature looks — a 3-piece suit from Tom Ford worn by Bradley Cooper— a style she popularized on the red carpet. Urbinati's sale will benefit the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- Marni Senofonte (@marnixmarni) has styled iconic and culturally significant looks for current clients Beyoncé and Kendall Jenner. Marni does not shy away from exaggerated proportions, print and color, all of which are richly represented in her collection. Proceeds from Senofonte's sale will benefit The Good+ Foundation.
- Mariel Haenn (@marielhaenn) and Rob Zangardi (@robzangardi), a superstar duo, have created memorable looks for the stage and red carpet for the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Mila Kunis, Jessica Biel and Hailee Steinfeld. Their collection includes iconic pieces worn by Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani as well as amazing handbags and accessories that will elevate any wardrobe. Proceeds from their sale will benefit Create Now.
Shoppers looking to refresh their wardrobes this season can list items of their own to make room for new fall fashion finds. It's easier than ever to list on eBay, whether using the simplified selling flow on eBay desktop or mobile or Social Sharing1 – the newest way to sell and shop on eBay. With Social Sharing, pay no final value fees when an item sells through your personal link shared on your social channels. eBay also makes it easy to support your favorite charity by donating a portion of your sales.
Follow along with each of the stylists -- @karlawelchstylist, @ilariaurbinati, @marnixmarni, @marielhaenn and @robzangardi -- and @eBayfashion on Instagram, and at eBay.com/StylistSale to shop the Stylist Sale.
eBay Fashion By the Numbers
- A pair of shoes is purchased (or sold) every 1.5 seconds
- A clothing item is purchased (or sold) every second
- A woman's handbag is purchased every 6 seconds
eBay By the Numbers
- eBay has 175 million active buyers worldwide
- 80% of all merchandise sold on eBay is new, and our wide selection keeps growing
- 89% of items sold on eBay are Buy It Now – no bidding necessary
- 71% ship of items for free in US, UK and DE
- 414 million downloads of the eBay Inc. apps across the globe
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2017, eBay enabled $88.4 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
1 Offer only available to select new consumer users, who will pay no fees when your item sells through your personal link. Any final value fee of your item selling to a buyer through your personal channels will be credited back to your regular invoice within 30 days. Only applies to the particular listing and current listing duration. Fees for optional features and any applicable PayPal and insertion fees will apply. This promotion's length is for a limited time and may end at the platform's discretion.
SOURCE eBay Inc.