BOSTON, Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The best early desktop PC and CPU deals for Black Friday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Deal Tomato. Links to the top early HP OMEN gaming PC, Dell XPS desktop computer and AMD Ryzen 7 & 9 processor and more best-selling desktop PC deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Desktop PC deals:
- Save up to 60% on HP Desktop PCs & Computers - save on HP OMEN gaming desktops, high performance desktops, all-in-one PCs & towers at HP.com
- Save up to $738 on a wide range of All-in-One PCs & monitors - save on a wide range of all-in-one Intel Core i7 & AMD Ryzen PCs at HP.com
- Save up to $450 on Windows 10 Gaming PCs & Desktops - check live deals on top-rated Windows 10 gaming PCs with NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards at HP.com
- Save up to $350 on high performance desktops & towers - save on Intel Core i7 & Windows 10 high-performance computers at HP.com
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of desktop PCs & computers at Amazon - find prices on computers and monitors by brands like HP, Lenovo, Acer and Dell
- Save up to 42% on Ryzen & Intel Core CPUs & desktop processors at Amazon - featuring the popular AMD Ryzen desktop CPU which gives users the power to render, stream and compile all at the same time
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of top-rated Dell PCs & desktops at the Dell Black Friday sale
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Despite the laptop computer's promise of portability, the desktop PC continues to be the preference of many. A desktop computer has more features, better power, less expensive and easier to upgrade. Simply put, it offers great value for money. AMD Ryzen 9 3900X is considered as the best main desktop CPU. It offers 12 cores and 24 threads, excellent for people who mostly work with productivity applications. Other top desktop PC brands include Dell, HP & Apple.
When does Black Friday officially start at Amazon and Walmart? Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year will land on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Shoppers can expect Amazon's Black Friday deals to run from mid-November to early December. The retailer's 'Countdown to Black Friday' introduces deals as early as the first week of November, ramping up to new offers being added hourly once Black Friday Deals Week starts. Like Amazon, Walmart gets a head start on the shopping season through their Early Deals Drop. Starting October 25th, shoppers can find significant price drops on top items like gaming accessories, electronics, kitchen appliances, and sporting goods. Walmart normally starts its doorbuster deals in thousands of stores in the US on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th. However, online shoppers can expect the retail giant to start dropping online deals on November 27th.
Shoppers can expect to find Black Friday deals at all major retailers until Cyber Monday. Amazon further extends their holiday promotions for an additional week, calling it Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Deal Tomato:
Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato