LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Nov. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Tech Startups, set for 10 November in San Francisco, is the one-day conference where business and technology professionals will gain real-world solutions from industry-leading experts to learn all they need to propel a successful business.
Register now at http://www.computer.org/startup to reserve space for the November 10th event - early registration has been extended until Friday, 06 November.
Topics and speakers for this must-attend event include:
- You want to Grow? Here's What you need to Do to Do It - Carey Lai, Director, Intel Capital
- Adaptability: The Key to Survival of the Fittest Entrepreneur - Taryn Rose, CEO/Founder, DRESR, Taryn Rose Shoes
- From Concept to Hardware Product in Less than a Year – Sridhar Solur, General Manager, Wearables and IoT, HP
- How to Sound Amazing – Rishi Shah, CEO, Digioh
- Crowdfunding – The Payoff of Passion! – Brian Meece, Co-founder/CEO RocketHub
- Can M&A Fill in the Blanks? - Andrew Westergren, Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer
- The Benefits of Crowdfunding – Chance Barnet, CEO, Crowdfunder
- What do you Want and How Can You Get It? - Josh Greenbaum, Enterprise Consulting, (panel moderator)
Rock Stars of Startups will provide valuable information for those professionals in a startup, no matter what stage of investment. Successful startup executives will provide clear advice and warnings on topics including:
- Hiring the high quality talent you need to beat the competition.
- Nurturing a market when money is needed for engineering and production.
- Finding the right partner
- Getting acquired by the right organization.
- Can you grow fast enough to meet the need?
- How do you prepare for M&A?
- Do you form Partnerships?
- Do you know the wrong Platform can kill you?
For a limited time, attendees can take advantage of early registration pricing. Register now while team, student, IEEE member, and IEEE Computer Society member discounts are available. Follow IEEE Computer Society on Twitter for all event updates.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing - from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, cybersecurity to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions - publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society