LAKE BLUFF, Ill., Aug. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Ask any serious tailgater, the right gear is critical for game-day success. Whether your goal is to show your team pride or to impress your neighbors with the most innovative gadgets, The American Tailgater Company recommends five essentials you'll want in the lot this Fall.
5. Rovr Coolers We have never seen such a well thought out tailgate cooler. This rock-solid 80-quart beast acts like a rolling kitchen island and comes standard with a cup holder, storage bags, and cutting board. The optional bicycle attachment allows you to tow the cooler behind your bike even on off-road paths. Ice lasts over 200 hours and, for our tailgaters and campers in the more extreme parts of the country, it's bear proof!
4. Jerry Baird's World Champion Seasonings Jerry Baird's Seasonings have won a championship in each of the last four decades with, we think, more to come. The box includes four 4.5 oz. shakers: Fajita, Jalapeno, Rib & Brisket, and All Purpose Seasonings. A great secret weapon for someone that loves to rule the grill.
3. 20' Telescoping Flagpole and Stand Fly your colors high above the parking lot with our Telescoping 20' Flag Pole. Secure the flagpole's stand simply by driving the wheel of your vehicle over its base. It can also be used as a beacon for any lost tailgaters looking for home base.
2. The GrillTimer Wrist Watch The perfect accessory for any grill master. It can time eight different recipes at once, and is condiment resistant. Made with stainless steel, it projects an attractive, sophisticated look.
1. Tailgating Apparel Look like a seasoned parking lot warrior with apparel by The American Tailgater Company. Our line-up is made in the USA and embroidered with our All-American logo, which will turn heads when you stroll through the lot. Choose between six different colors of sunglass straps made by Croakies, an array of T-shirt designs, classic-fit baseball caps or our magnetic beverage coolies – so strong they can hold a full bottle to the side of your car!