16 Apr, 2015, 10:44 ET
HOUSTON, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Themed "Boosting Margins with Efficiency & Innovation," Hart Energy's DUG Permian Basin conference (@HartEnergyConf #DUGPB) reveals what's working in the nation's leading oil province. Dozens of executive speakers will give insights on maximizing exploration and production in such plays as the Wolfcamp, Bone Spring and Spraberry. More than 2,700 professionals are expected to attend the event, set for May 19-21 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Apache Corp. Vice President Faron Thibodeaux will open the conference with his keynote address. The company's Permian Basin operation is an integral part of its renewed focus on North America. Delegates will also receive expert knowledge from Laredo Petroleum, another leading Permian Basin operator. During his keynote address, Chairman and CEO Randy Foutch will discuss Laredo's drilling program, extensive resource base, and strategy for profitable growth.
The impressive speaker lineup also includes:
- Matthew Hairford, President, Matador Resources
- Steve Gray, CEO, RSP Permian
- J. Ross Craft, Founder, Chairman, President and CEO, Approach Resources
- Ronnie K. Irani, President and CEO, RKI Exploration & Production
- Michael Wichterich, President, Three Rivers Operating Co.
- Mark Clemans, President and CEO, Carrier Energy Partners
Attendees taking advantage of the Midstream Program will hear from more of the region's leading midstream operators.
- Richard Cargile, President, Midstream, Energy Transfer Partners LP
- Andy Deck, Senior Vice President - Permian Basin, EnLink Midstream
- Darrel Hagerman, Vice President, Business Development - Permian Region, Crestwood Midstream Partners
- Dave Keanini, President and CEO, Outrigger Energy
- Brad Iles, CEO, Brazos Midstream
One of the world's top cyber security experts, Gen. Keith B. Alexander will also address full conference delegates during the May 20 luncheon. Luncheon attendees will hear personal accounts from his career protecting the Department of Defense computer networks and foreign intelligence, military combat support and U.S. national security information systems.
Conference registration is available online. Early bird pricing expires Friday, April 24. To view the full conference agenda, visit dugpermian.com.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131107/DA12865LOGO-a
SOURCE Hart Energy
Share this article