SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spa days are no longer just for the ladies. A top spa trend for 2013 is more men are taking advantage of routine massage therapy to help relieve stress and pain. With this in mind, Massage Envy, the pioneer and national leader of professional, convenient and affordable massage and spa services, has compiled its top five gifts for Father's Day. From sore muscle to achy joints, Massage Envy offers a variety of treatments to help dad feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
1. Deep Muscle Therapy – Perfect for dad's sore muscles, this concentrated therapy uses warming and cooling thermal treatments to provide deep pain relief and decrease inflammation.
2. Sugar Foot Scrub Therapy – Add this upgrade to any massage session and dad's toes will thank you. The foot scrub cleans and exfoliates, removes dead skin cells, and soothes the surface of the skin while stimulating lymph flow and increased circulation.
3. Deep Tissue Massage – Allows dad to focus on deep muscle tissue that causes chronic pain. This massage session not only feels great but also loosens scar tissue and lengthens muscles to help relieve tension.
4. Murad® Healthy Skin Facial – Designed by Dr. Murad, a global leader in skincare science, our facials will rejuvenate dad's skin. Facials include Environmental Shield® Vitamin C, Clarifying Enzyme Acne, Anti-Aging and Sensitive Skin.
5. Father's Day Gift Card & Membership – You can't go wrong with a gift card or gift membership. This is the perfect way to start dad on the path to wellness and have him customize his own "ME day."
"More men are discovering the proven physical and emotional health benefits of routine massage therapy," said Paula Stapley, director of communications for Massage Envy. "Help dad get started on his path to wellness this Father's Day and he'll be sure to thank you for thinking of him."
Open seven days a week, each Massage Envy offers convenient times and locations to fit any guest's needs. Visit Massage Envy on Facebook at Facebook.com/MassageEnvy or on Twitter at Twitter.com/MassageEnvy. For healthy living and wellness tips, visit Massage Envy's blog at TouchofWellnessblog.com. Additional information, including a list of all clinics, can be found at MassageEnvy.com.
About Massage Envy
Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage in the United States. The national franchise is dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage and spa services to members and guests with busy lifestyles at convenient times and locations. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has over 865 locations in 47 states. In addition, the average unit volume for a Massage Envy is $1.2 million. The company was recently ranked #81 in Entrepreneur's 2012 Franchise 500 and #29 in its Fastest Growing Franchise rankings. Massage Envy is a member of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and was named a Military Friendly Franchise in 2012. For more information, visit MassageEnvy.com.
SOURCE Massage Envy