BOSTON, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TurningArt, the innovative internet company that allows consumers to experience art in a whole new way, has unveiled an easy-to-use gift service, providing wedding guests with a fun and original gift option for the happy couple. TurningArt provides art memberships to an ever-changing selection of museum-quality prints. Based on a three-, six- or twelve-month gift membership, the newlyweds choose pieces from thousands of independent artists nationwide. If they fall in love with a piece or several, they have the option to buy the print or original.
Not only is wedding season an expensive time of year for the bride and groom, but wedding guests and bridal parties are constantly striving to find distinctive yet affordable gifts that fit the pair perfectly. Cash, check, and gift-registry items are being replaced with more personal and customized gifts. TurningArt's service lends itself to being a more thoughtful gift and letting the couple make a statement about their relationship through art.
"Couples starting out may not have the money nor the inclination to purchase art, especially if they're renting or haven't developed their personal style as a couple," said Jason Gracilieri, Founder of TurningArt. "Gifting a TurningArt membership will help create that special home environment for them, and allow them to discover the art they love."
Gift-givers can select the first print for the couple, or email the couple a TurningArt gift notification with instructions on how to select their first piece. To help newlyweds with the selection process, TurningArt provides an online personality quiz and assigns each customer with a Personal Curator.
How TurningArt works:
- Customers choose new art as often as they like. The first print arrives framed and ready-to-hang.
- TurningArt adds new artists and new art every day. With thousands of pieces to choose from, there's something for everyone.
- Every dollar spent is banked as ArtCredit that customers can use to buy any work of art on TurningArt.
- Shipping is free all ways, always, whether you're receiving one new print or returning another.
- TurningArt's stylish frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won't warp or dent like solid wood.
- Each piece is printed on a high-quality material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free.
Even better, the gifting TurningArt is extremely affordable. There are three ways to give:
- Three months for $30
- Six months for $60 (enough credit to keep one unframed print)
- Twelve months $120 (enough credit to keep one unframed print)
TurningArt, based in Boston's historic leather district, provides a fun and affordable way to discover, experience, and buy art from talented artists across the country. A TurningArt membership assists customers in making a statement about themselves and their style through their rotating choices of artwork. Customers alternate the pieces as often as they like, earning credit toward the purchase of a print of a favorite painting, drawing, or photograph. TurningArt offers thousands of pieces from hundreds of independent artists, with new works added daily. Tell your story through art.