ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Royal Wedding viewers will get a sneak preview of Louise Roe's new exclusive apparel line for HSN when the British fashion journalist wears her signature "Louise Dress" during E!'s coverage of the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton this Friday.
- Scheduled to officially launch on HSN and hsn.com in September, the Louise Roe Collection includes bright, versatile pieces infused with 1970's London glam and designed to compliment women of all shapes and sizes.
- Ms. Roe, E! red carpet correspondent and host of the U.S. and U.K. versions of the hit makeover show Plain Jane, will wear the Louise Dress while serving as on-air correspondent for E! during its Royal Wedding coverage on Friday, April 29.
- "Creating my own collection for HSN is like a dream come true," said Ms. Roe. "Honestly, I feel guilty calling it work. It's been so much fun! My favorite piece in the line is a belted cape dress. It's super cute, easy to wear and comes in orangey-red and purple. I know I'm biased, but I think it's gorgeous!"
- To learn more about the Louise Roe collection and sign up for when-to-watch reminders for the launch, visit hsn.com, keyword: Louise Roe.
- Go to louiseroe.com to learn more about Ms. Roe and follow her via Twitter at www.twitter.com/louiseroe.
About Louise Roe:
- TV presenter and fashion journalist, Louise Roe, 29, fronts both the US and UK versions of her hit makeover show, Plain Jane, (available on the CW Network and MTV) a format that sees her guide a shy wallflower each week through the daunting gauntlet of fashion, makeup, dating skills and facing their biggest fear. Currently filming the show's second season in Europe, Plain Jane airs in 66 countries around the globe. Louise will be co-hosting E!'s live coverage of the Royal Wedding, and fronting an hour-long special for MTV about their Movie Awards.
- As a cast member of MTV's The City, Louise put her fashion journalism skills to good use, hosting trend videos and designer interviews for Elle.com. A regular on E! Entertainment's red carpet shows and Fashion Police, she co-hosts the channel's largest show of the year, Live from the Oscars; as well as its dating show, Perfect Catch. She recently performed makeovers as a guest on Chelsea Lately.
- Born in the UK but based in LA, Louise presented BBC's popular documentary Addicted to Boob Jobs and long-standing style series The Clothes Show, before moving stateside. The new face of Italian fashion label Hogan, she has fronted campaigns for Adidas and Bloomingdales in 2010, and has been featured as a guest host or judge on such shows as Britain's Next Top Model, The Nate Berkus Show, GMTV, Project Catwalk, Style Network's How Do I Look?, 10 Things I Hate About Me, and Make Me a Supermodel.
- Louise pens a bi-monthly column for MSN News called Front Roe and has written for ELLE, Vogue.com, InStyle, Glamour and Cosmopolitan magazine.
- Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, HSN is a leading interactive multichannel retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty (e.g. M. Asam, Carol's Daughter, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Signature Club A, Andrew Lessman, Lancôme, My Life by Mary J. Blige, Perlier, Serious Skin Care, Wei East, ybf Beauty); Jewelry (e.g. Heidi Daus, R.J. Graziano, Rarities: Fine Jewelry by Carol Brodie Amedeo Scognamiglio, Tori Spelling); Home/Lifestyle (e.g. Jeffrey Banks, Nate Berkus, Bissell, Colin Cowie, Dyson, Easy Exotic by Padma Lakshmi, Todd English, Emeril Lagasse, Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler, Joy Mangano, MoMA Design Store, Wolfgang Puck); Fashion/Accessories (e.g. American Glamour Badgley Mischka, Curations with Stefani Greenfield, Libby Edelman, Sam Edelman, Chi by Carlos Falchi, Diane Gilman, "Timeless" by Naeem Khan, Twiggy LONDON Sharif, Serena Williams Signature Statement); and Electronics (e.g. Sony, Kodak, Acer, Olympus, GE, Panasonic).
- A leader in transactional innovation, HSN is the only retailer offering live streaming video in HD on three screens: TV, online and mobile. HSN broadcasts live to 96 million households in the US in HD 24/7 and its website – hsn.com – is a top 10 most trafficked e-commerce site, featuring more than 16,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, founded 34 years ago as the first shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI).