SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that its CEO Shashi Upadhyay and CMO Brian Kardon have both been recognized in the annual ranking of the Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2012. Sponsored by the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA), this industry distinction is awarded to individuals who have generated significant revenue for their companies and clients by effectively managing sales leads.
Comments on the News
- "The era of Big Data has arrived to sales and marketing," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "For the first time it is truly possible to inject information science into relationship selling, providing companies with the critical sales insights and predictive analytics they need to drive revenue."
- "It's time for sales and marketing to move beyond Big Data hype and capitalize on the data-driven intelligence available today to revolutionize how they generate and nurture leads," said Brian Kardon, CMO of Lattice. "Companies using Big Data for Sales technology are generating up to 75 percent more pipeline, tripling conversion rates and doubling win rates."
- "The Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead management are those that have been recognized by their peers as multi-dimensional sales and marketing experts," said James W. Obermayer, CEO of the SLMA. "They are champions of wealth creation through the management of sales leads."
About the SLMA Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management List
- Individuals are nominated and winners selected based on the largest number of votes received from their peers. Nominees came from many diverse disciplines including CRM and Marketing Automation technology, telemarketing, database management, conference management, fulfillment, consulting, and publishing companies.
- View the complete 2012 Top 50 list: http://www.salesleadmgmtassn.com/50most2012/winners.html
These awards close out a strong year of industry recognition for Lattice: Enterprise Product of the Year in the Best in Biz Awards 2012, the Deloitte 2012 Technology Fast 500™, AlwaysOn OnDemand Top 100 winner, 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine and Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year in the 2012 American Business Awards.
About the Sales Lead Management Association
The mission of the Sales Lead Management Association is to help companies become successful in the critical business process of managing sales leads. The SLMA has 6139 worldwide members and 300-plus articles from 60 authors on the SLMA website. Activities throughout the year include an active 'pushy' blog, recognition for the '20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management,' the SLMA College of Fellows, a monthly 'gossipy' newsletter, and SLMA Weekly Radio. Sponsorship programs are available. For more information about SLMA or the 'Top 50' list, call Sue Campanale at 714-637-6989.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Big Data. The company's Big Data for Sales platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 5000 companies such as ADP, Dell, EMC and SunTrust rely on Lattice to generate 75 percent more pipeline, triple conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines