MUMBAI, January 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
UAE Power Rental Market (2015 - 2021): Market Forecast By Gensets Types (Diesel and Non-Diesel Gensets), By KVA Ratings (Below 100 KVA, 100.1 KVA- 350 KVA, 350.1 KVA-750 KVA, 750 KVA-1000 KVA and Above 1000 KVA), By Applications (Utilities, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Construction, Quarrying and Mining and others) and Regions (North and South)
Over the years, demand for electricity in UAE has increased tremendously. With rising public and private infrastructure and growing population, the electricity demand has surged exponentially in last one decade. Significant share of power is generated from temporary power sources in the country.
UAE power rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during 2015-21. In the forecast period, the growth of power rental market is anticipated due to upcoming World Expo 2020 in which about 25 million international tourists are forecast to visit the country. To meet the requirements for the upcoming event, establishment of trade centers, construction of hotels & hospitals, expansion of rail network and airport expansion is exhibited, which would spur power rental market in UAE.
Request for Sample Page:
In UAE, diesel genset rental market has generated majority of the market revenues and is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period. With declining oil prices in the international market, impact on power rental market can be predicted.
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Quwain, Dibba, and Fujairah are the key contributing cities in UAE's power rental market. Growing tourism, construction of hotels, airport, stadiums & hospitals and expansion of transportation infrastructure would boost power rental market in the country.
The key players in the UAE's power rental market include:
- AL Shola
- AT Generators
- Jubaili RSS
- Smart Energy Solutions and
- United Gulf Equipment
Key Highlights of the Report
- Historical data of Middle East Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2013.
- Market Size & Forecast of Middle East Power Rental Market until 2021.
- Historical data of UAE Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2013.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by Genset Types until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by KVA Ratings until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by Applications until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by Regions until 2021.
- Market Drivers and Restraints.
- Market Trends.
- Competitive Landscape.
- Key Strategic Pointers.
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
- Diesel Gensets
- Non-Diesel Gensets
Genset By KVA Ratings:
- Below 100 KVA
- 100.1 KVA- 350 KVA
- 350.1 KVA-750 KVA
- 750 KVA-1000 KVA
- Above 1000 KVA
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial & Construction
- Quarrying and Mining
Table of Contents
- Key Highlights of the Report
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Segmentation
- Assumptions and Methodology
Middle East Power Rental Market Overview
- Middle East Power Rental Market Revenues
UAE Power Rental Market Overview
- UAE Power Rental Market Revenues
- Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's 5 Forces Model
- UAE Power Rental Market Share, By Genset Types
- UAE Power Rental Market Share, By Genset Ratings
UAE Power Rental Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- World Expo 2020
- Increasing Construction Market
- Increasing Energy Demand
- Market Restraints
- High Rental Cost
UAE Power Rental Market Trends
- Growing ICT Industry
- Growing Market for Silent Gensets
- Import of Gensets
- Adoption of Green Gensets
- Fluctuation in Oil Prices
UAE Diesel Genset Rental Market Overview
- UAE Diesel Genset Rental Market Revenues
UAE Non-Diesel Genset Rental Market Overview
- UAE Non-Diesel Genset Rental Market Revenues
UAE Power Rental Application Market Overview
- UAE Power Rental Market Share, By Applications
- Utilities Application Market Revenues
- Oil & Gas Application Market Revenues
- Industrial & Construction Application Market Revenues
- Quarrying and Mining Application Market Revenues
- Other Application Market Revenues
UAE Power Rental Regional Market Overview
- UAE Power Rental Market Share, By Regions
- Northern Region Power Rental Market Revenues
- Southern Region Power Rental Market Revenues
Power Rental Trends
- Below 100KVA Gensets Average Rental Price Trend
- 100.1KVA-350KVA Gensets Average Rental Price Trend
- 350.1KVA-750KVA Gensets Average Rental Price Trend
- 750.1KVA-1000KVA Gensets Average Rental Price Trend
- Above 1000KVA Gensets Average Rental Price Trend
- Aggreko Middle East Ltd.
- Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Company LLC
- AL SHOLA Rental Solutions
- Altaaqa Global
- Argonaut Corporation
- A.T. Generators
- Byrne Equipment Rental WLL
- Jubaili Bros.
- Rental Solutions & Services LLC
- SMART Energy Solutions FZCO
- United Gulf Equipment Rentals LLC
- Key Strategic Pointers
- Global Power Rental Market 2015-2019
- India Power and Distribution Transformers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
- North America Power Rental Market 2015-2019
- US Power - Market Analysis and Forecast till 2030
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau