NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Feel like getting lost for a little while? Bermuda's one-of-a-kind mystique is a year-round attraction for those adventurous souls in search of a different perspective. Out here, the unexpected is a welcome way of life.
So say hello to the Pink Sale, which makes a trip to the Jewel of the Atlantic (just two hours from most major U.S. east coast airports) even more accessible, offering travelers the chance to experience all Bermuda has to offer while receiving up to 50 percent off at one of the 11 participating resorts.
The Pink Sale offer must be booked between December 26, 2017 and January 23, 2018, and is valid for travel January 2-April 30, 2018 and September 4-December 31, 2018. The website features a countdown clock for travelers eagerly awaiting the start of the sale, and consumers can sign up to be notified once the sale kicks off.
Participating hotels include:
- Aunt Nea's Inn – Aunt Nea's Inn is a historic Bermudian guest house located in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St. George's. From original woodwork and building craftsmanship from the 1700s to stunning harbor and garden views, you'll love staying in this very special property. Starting rate is $175 – Book by calling 441-296-2868 or visiting https://auntneasinn.com/news-events/.
- Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa – The Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa features lush manicured gardens, intuitive staff and adults-only accommodations that reflect the timeless charm of the 300-year-old property. Starting rate from $224 - Book by calling 800-468-7300 or visiting http://www.cambridgebeaches.com/deals-special-offers/.
- Coco Reef Resort – Resting on beautiful Elbow Beach, Coco Reef gives you the best of both worlds. Just 10 minutes from the City of Hamilton, a bustling city with shopping, nightlife, restaurants and ferry/bus stations, you'll have all you need to make your trip to Bermuda perfect. Starting rate from $165 - Book by calling 441-239-4500 or visiting http://cocoreefbermuda.com/.
- Coral Beach and Tennis Club – Set among large lush sub-tropical gardens, overlooking the turquoise water and pink sand beach, the Coral Beach and Tennis Club is a private members only club. Offer includes full breakfast and traditional afternoon tea daily, as well as full use of amenities at the club (tennis and squash courts, newly renovated gym and beach facilities). Starting rate from $230 - Book by calling 888-300-7349 or visiting http://www.coralbeachclub.com/.
- Fairmont Southampton – Perched on Bermuda's breathtaking south shore with miles of pristine sand beaches, Fairmont Southampton is a luxury resort surrounded by breathtaking gardens and an 18-hole executive par-3 golf course. The resort's 50% off sale includes daily continental breakfast for two. Starting rate from $185 - Book by calling 866-540-4497 or by visiting http://www.fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda/.
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort – Grotto Bay Beach Resort sits on a tropical estate featuring dramatic caves and acres of woodland preserves along the water's edge in Bailey's Bay. Scattered over 21 acres and three private beaches are 11 brightly colored cottages in traditional Bermudian architecture overlooking the turquoise waters. Add all-inclusive supplement at a starting rate from $117 per person per night. Book by calling 855-447-6886 or visiting http://www.grottobay.com/.
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club – The Hamilton Princess is a newly renovated urban oasis featuring the epicurean delights of internationally acclaimed chef Marcus Samuelsson and a stunning infinity edge resort pool with spectacular views of Hamilton Harbour. Trip must be a 3-night minimum, and include a Friday or Saturday night. Starting rate from $189 - Book by calling 800-257-7544 or visiting http://www.fairmont.com/reservations/check-availability/?hc=HAM&pc=PPNK.
- Newstead Belmont Hills Golf Resort & Spa – Offering 55% off one-bedroom suites, with a minimum stay of 4 nights, Newstead Belmont Hills is a unique all-suite property that sets itself apart by blending top resort amenities with the personalized service of an intimate boutique hotel. Deal includes a complimentary round of gold and Free Wi-Fi. Starting rate from $229 - Book by calling 441-236-6060 or visiting http://www.newsteadbelmonthills.com/en/specials.html.
- Rosedon Hotel Bermuda – At Rosedon Hotel, a boutique property centrally located within walking distance to Hamilton, guests enjoy lovely rooms decorated with traditional English and island flair along with amenities including a private pool, and lush gardens. The 50% off rack rate includes daily traditional afternoon tea, complimentary transportation and more. Starting rate from $241 - Book by calling 800-742-5008 or visiting http://rosedon.com.
- Royal Palms Hotel – The elegant Royal Palms Hotel and Restaurant offers the best of Bermudian hospitality. This quintessential boutique hotel boasts a blend of colonial and Bermudian architecture in a tranquil garden setting. Enjoy a two-night minimum/5 night maximum stay, inclusive of daily continental buffet breakfast and nightly wine hour. Bookings must include a Saturday and only apply to Mini Suite categories. Starting rate from $359 - Book by calling 441-292-1854 or visiting https://www.royalpalms.bm/.
- The Reefs Resort & Club – An intimate upscale Bermuda resort focused on four-diamond personalized service, The Reefs Resort & Club presents classic sophistication. Recognized for gracious hospitality, this family-owned resort overlooks a private pink-sand cove and boasts breathtaking ocean views. Offer applies to rooms only, no meals included. Starting rate from $195 - Book by calling 800-742-2008 or visiting http://www.thereefs.com/specials-packages.
Offers on select resort amenities are based on availability at the time of booking. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. To learn more about the Pink Sale, visit http://www.gotobermuda.com/pinksale.
About Bermuda: Out here is closer than you think. Located in the Atlantic Ocean off North Carolina's coast, the island of Bermuda is just a two-hour nonstop flight from most eastern U.S. airports. Attracting adventure seekers, explorers, romantics and originals, Bermuda is where people, cultures, and an alluring mystique swirl together, connecting visitors to a place far from everyday life. The island's legendary pink-sand beaches, frozen-in-time historic towns, and pastel-coloured buildings stand out at first. But it's Bermuda's original, ever evolving take on island life that brings travelers out here again and again. The Bermuda experience is elegantly relaxed and genuinely warm, celebrating culture, reveling in nature and staying open to whatever is around the bend. Recently, the 35th America's Cup, held in Bermuda May and June of 2017, brought a fresh energy to the destination, with new and redeveloped hotels, must-visit attractions and restaurants adding to the island spirit. Visit www.gotobermuda.com, www.facebook.com/bermudatourism and www.twitter.com/bermuda.
SOURCE Bermuda Tourism Authority