WELLESLEY, Mass., March 14, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Babson's MBA program No. 1 in entrepreneurship for the 24th consecutive year in the publication's 2018 list of Best Graduate Schools.
Babson College's F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business is followed by Stanford University (No. 2), Harvard University and MIT (tied at No. 3), and the University of California, Berkeley (No. 5).
Babson also is ranked No. 69 (tie) overall for the full-time MBA program and No. 71 for its part-time MBA program.
"Babson is proud to be recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the leader in entrepreneurship education for an unprecedented 24th consecutive year," said Babson President Kerry Healey. "At Babson, we know that entrepreneurship is the most powerful force in the world for creating positive change. As we approach our second century, we are focused on preparing Entrepreneurs of All Kinds to lead in a new way, creating social and economic value simultaneously, and, in doing so, transforming lives, businesses, and communities for the better, everywhere."
This is a time of great expansion and energy for the Graduate School, which has introduced some new offerings:
- Master of Science in Management in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Certificate in Advanced Management (CAM)
- A new full-time Certificate in Advanced Management (CAM) – Accelerate program
- Campuses in San Francisco and downtown Boston, and a new, growing presence in Miami
"Entrepreneurial thinking is at the core of everything we do, no matter the focus or type of program," said William Lamb, dean of the Graduate School. "As we continue to evolve to fit the needs of advanced learners worldwide, it is with great pride that we are again recognized for the College's renowned entrepreneurship education."
This is the latest ranking success for the Graduate School. Other recent rankings include:
- The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine ranked the graduate program No. 2 for Entrepreneurship.
- Financial Times ranked the Babson graduate program No. 3 for Entrepreneurship and No. 8 for Career Progress worldwide.
- The Princeton Review named Babson's graduate program No. 8 for providing the Greatest Opportunity for Women in its "best business schools" annual publication.
- The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine named Babson's Blended Learning program No. 8 worldwide in its 2017 Top 25 Online MBA Programs.
The Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship at Babson College is home to the 53 academics and adjuncts who compose Babson's entrepreneurship faculty, the largest dedicated entrepreneurship faculty in the world. Babson also enjoys a history of firsts in entrepreneurship:
- First full-time MBA program with an entrepreneurship focus
- First entrepreneurship research conference
- First venture accelerator with tiered access to resources
About Babson College
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds®. The top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education, Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. We prepare the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to make a difference in the world, and have an impact on organizations of all sizes and types. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-news--world-report-ranks-babson-college-mba-no-1-for-entrepreneurship-300423605.html
SOURCE Babson College