ALBANY, N.Y, Aug. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Range of polymers and ion exchange resins are utilized in making ion exchange membranes that find proliferating use in water treatment and desalination, gas separation, power generation, and fuel cells. Fuel cell manufacturers increasingly prefer anion exchange membranes. This aside, manufacturers in the ion exchange membranes market see substantial opportunities in battery technology applications, notably zinc-air batteries and vanadium redox flow batteries.
The global opportunities in the ion exchange membranes market are projected to climb to ~US$ 1 Bn by 2027-end, garnering a CAGR of 3.5% during 2019 – 2027.
Analysts at Transparency Market Research assert that in post-COVID-19 era, players in the ion exchange membrane market should focus on realigning their strategic frameworks, including improving the onsite recovery of chemicals for heavy industries.
Request for COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Ion Exchange Membrane Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Findings of Ion Exchange Membrane Report
- Of the various types of charges, anion exchange membranes held a sizable market share in 2018
- Cation exchange membrane segment to clock a CAGR of 3.3% during 2019 – 2027
- Of the various structures, heterogeneous structures to gain popularity in ion exchange membrane market
- Geographically, Asia Pacific is the top market in 2018
- Ion exchange membrane market features a fairly consolidated landscape
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Ion Exchange Membrane Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- One of the key factors for sales in the ion exchange membranes market pivots on the utilization of ion exchange membranes in wastewater treatment, both for commercial and industrial use. This is an increasing trend in industrialized nations.
- Fuel cell manufacturers world over are increasingly utilizing attractive properties of AEMs, thus boosting the market.
- Rising zinc-air battery applications is bolstering creation of opportunities for chemical manufacturers in the market. They are increasingly focused on improving the alkaline stability and conductivity in improving performance of ion exchange membranes
- Strides in the industrial oil and gas-processing sector are spurring the demand for ion exchange membranes in the market
- Growing demand for cation exchange membranes is underpinned by their cost-effectiveness and ease of production.
- Demand for alkaline metal-air batteries to improve stability of electrical grids in energy sectors is boosting the market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/49302
Key Impediments to Ion Exchange Membrane Market Stakeholders
- The COVID-19 pandemic has been a huge snag on the chemical manufacturing sector. This has constrained the creation of new prospects in the ion exchange membranes market.
- Degradation of cations in severe pH conditions present in fuel cells affects the performance of ion exchange membranes, and is thus is a key challenge.
- The aforementioned challenge is likely to be addressed by players through intense research and development activities.
- Microbe contamination of ion exchange membranes constrain their application in water filtration application, thus, creating a significant adverse impact on market growth.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Ion Exchange Membrane Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Ion Exchange Membrane Market: Regional Landscape
On the regional front, Asia Pacific and North America have been lucrative markets. Of the two, the revenue in the former has been rising at remarkable pace in recent years. The Asia Pacific ion exchange membrane market held the leading share in 2018, and is expected to witness sizable opportunity in the next few years.
The growth of this regional market to a large extent can be attributed to the prospective demand for low-pressure ceramic membranes in water purification application. Further, governments in China, India, and Thailand have been making substantial investments in water purification and water desalination infrastructures to meet the demands for potable water among the populations.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Ion Exchange Membrane Market can be segmented as follows:
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Anion Exchange Membrane
- Amphoteric Ion Exchange Membrane
- Bipolar Ion Exchange Membrane
- Mosaic Ion Exchange Membrane
- Hydrocarbon Membrane
- Perfluorocarbon Membrane
- Inorganic Membrane
- Composite Membrane
- Partially Halogenated Membrane
- Homogenous Membrane
- Heterogenous Membrane
- Chromatographic Separation
- Wastewater Treatment
- Radioactive Liquid Waste Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Cation Exchange Resins Market - Rapid industrialization, especially in Asia, is analogous to the rise in demand for industrial water. Increase in water pollution in some of the major regions such as Asia is driving the need for water treatment technologies. The energy sector accounts for a significant demand for water treatment. Weak acid cation exchange resins and strong acid cation exchange resins are used for municipal and industrial water treatment. Thus, increase in demand for municipal/industrial water and wastewater treatment is anticipated to drive the global cation exchange resins market during the forecast period.
Synthetic Diamond Market - A recent research report published by Transparency Market Research projects the global synthetic diamond market to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% during the period between 2019 and 2027. The report, titled "Synthetic Diamond Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2019 - 2027," estimates the global Synthetic Diamond to reach US$ 34.3 Bn by 2027, from US$ 18.3 bn in 2018.
Copper Pipes & Tubes Market - Transparency Market Research has published a new report that talks about the overall working dynamics of the global copper pipes and tubes market. According to the research report, the global copper pipes & tubes market is expected to grow at a modest CAGR of 3% for the given projection period of 2019 to 2027. With this rate of growth, the global market is expected to reach an overall valuation of US$39 bn by the end of the forecast period in 2027. Previously, the market was valued at US$29.7102 bn in the year 2018.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ion-exchange-membrane-market-2017-2026.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research