BOSTON, Aug. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vaultive, an innovator in cloud data security, announced a series of expanded cloud security and governance capabilities that help organizations protect all of their software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) platforms through a single, unified platform. The Vaultive Cloud Security Platform now features out-of-the-box protection for many widely-used cloud applications and platforms, and its capability to add in-depth protection for new applications quickly without the need for custom development sets it apart from other cloud security vendors.
"Most CASB vendors have a broad marketing message about the types of capabilities they can provide, but once you dig into the details, you find severe limitations when it comes to actually protecting cloud data," said Jay Pasteris, vice president of information technology at Veracode. "Since Vaultive is laser-focused on enforcing security and governance in sanctioned cloud applications, they're able to deliver a deeper and much more flexible set of capabilities."
The Vaultive Cloud Security Platform features a multi-mode architecture that can operate both inline between users and cloud services and out-of-band through cloud-provider application programming interfaces (APIs). This unique architecture enables Vaultive to implement strong encryption that preserves application functionality, along with granular policy controls and auditing capabilities that span all of an organization's cloud services.
In recent months, Vaultive has expanded its out-of-the-box platform protection coverage to numerous platforms to meet customer demands, including:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is easy for IaaS resource usage to multiply without sound security and governance protections in place. The Vaultive platform applies a unified set of security and governance controls to the entire AWS footprint.
- Slack. The record-breaking team productivity application is simple to use and implement so it can quickly spread across an organization without IT approval or support. Vaultive gives organizations the security and governance controls to ensure appropriate protection and transparency for Slack.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365. Without proper controls, individual system administrators can quickly amass tremendous power that can introduce new areas of security exposure, either unintentionally or as a result of compromised credentials. Vaultive allows Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers to implement a cloud data security model that establishes clear segregation of duties between their internal information security teams and Microsoft cloud personnel.
- ServiceNow. This leading provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) software transforms IT services and infrastructure through a single cloud-based platform by moving sensitive business processes to the cloud. Vaultive applies strong, searchable encryption and granular policy controls to data before it leaves an organization's trusted network allowing organizations to benefit from the ServiceNow platform securely.
- Oracle Taleo. The human resources management application that processes both recruitment and employee information is important for your business to safeguard. With Vaultive, organizations can take a proactive approach to securing data and protect it from unauthorized access.
Additionally, the Vaultive platform was designed to quickly integrate with new SaaS and custom web applications without the requirement of custom development. This simple integration process allows their customers to comprehensively address immediate needs and ensure that their cloud security strategy is future-proof.
"While many traditional cloud access security broker (CASB) technologies are adept at detecting unauthorized use of cloud services, they often fall short of customer expectations when it comes to protecting sanctioned applications," said Doug Lane, vice president of product marketing at Vaultive. "Our expanded capabilities, combined with longstanding competitive advantages, like our feature-preserving encryption technology, help us serve organizations focused on solving the real challenge, cloud data protection."
Vaultive addresses the most pressing security issues that prevent enterprises from adopting cloud services, including data security, regulatory compliance, international data privacy laws, and government data access concerns. The Vaultive Cloud Security Platform puts powerful policy, data encryption, and auditing capabilities directly in the hands of the IT team while preserving a seamless and responsive cloud application experience for users. Its flexible and highly scalable architecture helps IT teams apply a unified set of cloud security controls and best practices across all of their cloud applications. Vaultive is headquartered in Boston with research and development in Tel Aviv. For more information, visit: www.vaultive.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vaultive-addresses-growing-need-for-multi-cloud-data-security-and-governance-with-series-of-platform-enhancements-300506884.html