ATLANTA, June 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV), a North American leader in facility solutions, will feature products and services designed to help customers simplify the management of complete building portfolios at the 2015 BOMA Every Building Conference and Expo. The conference and expo will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center, June 28-30, 2015.
Attendees are encouraged to visit Veritiv representatives at Booth #837 in the Green Pavilion to experience the Veritiv One Minute Facility Assessment – veritivoneminute.com, a five-question survey that can pinpoint savings opportunities. Veritiv High Performance Building Advisors will be on hand to help schedule and facilitate a more thorough on-site assessment for attendees interested in optimizing their spending across products and labor after viewing the results of the Veritiv One Minute Facility Assessment.
In addition, attendees can learn about Veritiv's other industry leading facility solutions, including:
- Access to an array of top facility supplies from the best suppliers;
- An expansive geographic reach that can provide next-day delivery to 95 percent of commercial buildings in North America;
- Educated and certified advisors who work with customers to uncover hidden cost-saving opportunities;
- An eBusiness platform that offers budget management tools, advanced reporting, 24/7 online ordering, and third party IT system integration capabilities;
- Sustainability services such as Green Gauge, an online tool that tracks sustainable product purchases using LEED® for Existing Building: Operations & Maintenance criteria; and
- Workloading tools to help budget and manage labor costs.
Learn more about Veritiv's solutions for high-performance buildings by visiting www.veritivhpb.com.
This year's BOMA Every Building Conference and Expo boasts more than 400 exhibits from the industry's leading providers. The expo also will feature trade show exhibit areas dedicated to new technologies and green solutions. As a BOMA 360 Performance Program® Ambassador, Veritiv is committed to the highest standards of excellence in facility management.
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV), with executive offices in Atlanta, and significant operations in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area, is a North American leader in business-to-business distribution solutions. Serving customers across virtually every industry, Veritiv provides print, publishing, packaging, facility and logistics solutions that help shape the success of its customers. Established in 2014, following the merger of International Paper Company's xpedx division and Unisource Worldwide, the company employs approximately 8,900 team members across more than 180 distribution centers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada. For more information about Veritiv and its business segments visit www.veritivcorp.com.
SOURCE Veritiv Corporation