ORLANDO, Fla., April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Year-round warm weather, no state income tax and the theme park capital of the world just a short drive away are among the advantages of living in Florida. Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the destination, launched new perks for Florida residents with exclusive deals on spring travel to Orlando. From April 25 through June 15, Florida Residents can take advantage of more than 50 theme park and attraction offers; discounted hotel rates; dining deals and more gathered at VisitOrlando.com/Florida, offering savings up to 50%. A selection of offers includes:
- SeaWorld Orlando – Save $30 on a 2-Park Combo Ticket for SeaWorld and Aquatica
- Universal Orlando Resort – Save over $45 off gate prices on select multi-day tickets
- Walt Disney World Resort – Specially priced 3- , 4- day base tickets and annual passes are available for Florida residents
- Orlando Balloon Rides – $50 off for adults, $20 off for children
- Wild Florida – 50% off all tickets plus free souvenir shot glass
- SKELETONS: Animals Unveiled – Buy adult entry and get child entry free
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive – 30% off best available rate; free parking and internet; plus no resort fee on stays of two nights or more
- CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort Orlando – 25% off; rates from $69
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa – 20% off standard rates and any spa service
- Black Fire Brazilian Steakhouse – All-you-can-eat meat, buffet and drinks for $34.95
- Señor Frog's Orlando – Free cover every Friday; 20% off food and retail items and 2-for-1 10 oz. signature drinks
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar – Complimentary dessert or Mojito
Orlando's Must-See Special Events This Spring
Orlando celebrates spring through music, art and fabulous food. Florida residents can complement their spring Orlando itinerary with a variety of special events, including:
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort unites all the best things about spring, from fresh flavors, world-class concerts, blooming works of art and more. The festival runs now through May 30.
- Viva La Musica at SeaWorld Orlando is a celebration of Hispanic music, food and culture. Included in regular park admission, April 23, May 7 and 14.
- 25th Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival is a celebration of theater, art and music. Fringe runs May 18-30 and encompasses hundreds of shows, the Visual Fringe, outdoor concerts and "The Kids Fringe Tour."
Visitors can access the full list of exclusive Florida resident offers, plus insider tips, a full events calendar and updates at VisitOrlando.com/Florida.
SOURCE Visit Orlando