NEW YORK, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- VTech today highlights its newest collection of products at the TTPM Spring Showcase, further expanding its award-winning lines and bolstering its range of educational, innovative toys. The engaging new products are part of VTech's celebrated Baby, Infant and Preschool lines, the award-winning Go! Go! Smart lines and the unique Baby Amaze line.
"We're excited to display our latest collection at the TTPM Spring Showcase," said William To, President, VTech Electronics North America. "These new products are a reflection of VTech's continued commitment to developing innovative, educational products that enrich children's development and make learning fun."
Details on the new products on display can be found at www.VTechKids.com. Highlights include:
- Crinkle & Roar Lion™: Shake, explore and sing with the Crinkle & Roar Lion. Press the colorful shape buttons on the lion's side to learn shapes, colors and letters. Shake the adorable lion to activate the motion sensor and hear him roar and play other cheerful sounds. Little ones will love the crinkly feet, ribbon tags and textured ring. The lion also includes a baby-safe mirror to build self-awareness. It's the perfect take-along toy and can be attached to carriers, strollers and more. (Ages birth +, MSRP $14.99)
- Go! Go! Smart Animals® Doggie Playhouse™: Have a howling good time at the Go! Go! Smart Animals Doggie Playhouse. Place Danny the SmartPoint® Labrador on the SmartPoint location on the swing or in the dog house to hear different phrases, music or fun sound effects. Then explore the dog house and build motor skills by sliding the spinning beads, pushing the dog on the swing and searching for buried treasure! When the dog is ready to eat, flip down the wall to use the food bowl. Inspire the imagination and build an entire world by connecting to other Go! Go! Smart Animals®, Go! Go! Smart Wheels® and Go! Go! Smart Friends® playsets (sold separately). (Ages 1-5 years, MSRP $14.99)
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Vehicle Assortment: Children can cruise into the learning zone with new Go! Go! Smart Wheels vehicles. These electronic play vehicles are perfectly sized for little hands and entertain children with a light-up button that activates music and sounds. Little ones will also learn about different letters and vehicle names through pretend play. The vehicles respond to SmartPoint locations with different phrases and sound effects on all Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets. A new motorcycle, jet, forklift and garbage truck join a line-up that includes a school bus, SUV, taxi, car, van, truck, ambulance, fire truck, police car, tow truck, helicopter, cement mixer, tractor, race cars, ATV, convertible, bulldozer, airplane and dump truck. (Ages 1-5 years, MSRP $7.99 each)
- Go! Go! Smart Friends® Character Assortment: Perfectly sized for little hands, each item includes both a character and MagicPoint accessory! Children can press a light-up button on these chunky, colorful figures to hear the characters come to life with an introduction, things they like to do and sing-along songs. The figures can also be placed on their included MagicPoint accessory or on other MagicPoint locations on Go! Go! Smart Friends playsets (each sold separately) to experience the characters' unique personalities, fun phrases, motion, lights and more. New Go! Go! Smart Friends include Farmer Joe & his Farming Set, Police Officer Wayne & his Patrol Set, Firefighter Aiden & his Fire Rescue Set, Doctor Brian & his Medical Rescue Set and Nurse Amy & her Patient Care Set. (Ages 1-5 years, MSRP $9.99 each)
- Baby Amaze™ 3-in-1 Care & Learn Stroller™: When little ones place their baby doll in the 3-in-1 stroller, its smart sensor recognizes movement and plays fun sounds and melodies. Transform the stroller into a high chair where children can hear baby care reminders that introduce nurturing concepts and healthy habits, while they pretend to feed their doll. Turn the high chair into a bassinet and the doll falls asleep listening to more than 20 classic nursery rhymes and lullabies. The 3-in-1 Care & Learn Stroller also has keys that introduce numbers, counting, letters, colors, places and animals, as well as plays piano sounds in music mode. With three different ways to play, this stroller is packed with fun! (Ages 2-5 years, MSRP $44.99)
VTech® is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for children. As a pioneer in the learning toy category, VTech develops high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development and make learning fun. With a rich, more than 35 year history, VTech has not only established itself as a learning authority but also consistently remains at the forefront of innovation with multiple award-winning products. The company also has a broad range of award-winning infant and preschool products available in 24 different languages worldwide, with more than 100 new products introduced every year. VTech was awarded a prestigious 2015 Toy of The Year (TOTY) Award for its Go! Go! Smart Animals® Zoo Explorers Playset™. In order to further strengthen VTech's position as a learning authority, the company's Expert Panel, with esteemed experts in reading, language arts, science, math, and child development, consult on new product introductions.
VTech Electronics North America, LLC is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. VTech Electronics Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution globally.
Coyne Public Relations