DETROIT, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Walbridge has announced several key organizational changes that strengthen its leadership team and keep the century-old construction company poised for its next 100 years. Chairman and CEO John Rakolta, Jr. made the announcement.
- Rick Haller, president and chief operating officer, has retired effective July 1, 2015, after an outstanding 40-year career with Walbridge; he will remain a member of the Walbridge Board of Directors;
- Mike Haller has been promoted to president, Walbridge Group; he will also retain his position as president of the Industrial Division;
- Vince DeAngelis has been promoted to executive vice president and chief administrative officer from executive vice president and chief financial officer;
- Tom Dyze has been promoted to executive vice president and chief risk officer from executive vice president and chief legal counsel; and
- John Rakolta III has been promoted to group vice president and chief financial officer from assistant vice president, New Business Development / Corporate Strategy.
In addition, the following executives have been elected to join those above on the Walbridge Board of Directors:
- Randy Abdallah, executive vice president, Get Work
- Terry Merritt, senior vice president, Human Resources
"Rick Haller has made immeasurable contributions to the Walbridge organization during his 40-year career, and we all wish him well as he embarks on retirement," said Rakolta, Jr. "I am proud to work alongside such a talented and committed group of leaders. I look forward to the continued success of this executive team as we lead Walbridge into its next 100 years."
Walbridge (www.walbridge.com) is a privately held company specializing in the construction of automotive, industrial, commercial, educational and manufacturing facilities in North America, South America and the Middle East. Walbridge is the largest general contractor based in Detroit and in 2014 registered $1.5 billion in revenue.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150723/240792
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150723/240795
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150723/240793
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150723/240794