IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Developed for sustainability by a scientist seeking to give his family the cleanest water possible, DIVINIA, (https://www.diviniawater.com/), comes from a multi-stage purification system, incorporating perfected proprietary and trade secret technology. Dr. Peter Agre, who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, believes a number of diseases can be attributed to "poor functioning in the water" which affects how cells absorb water. Through discovering and understanding that there is no true "unpolluted" water in the world, per a recent study released by the WHO that determined 93 percent of all bottled water contained microplastics, the DIVINIA process was developed to delicately remove the effects of human interference, leaving only pH balanced, pure, cellular water that allows it to be easily recognized and absorbed by the human body.
Beginning 15 years ago, the DIVINIA journey has progressed to advancing water purification technology that is energy efficient and eco-friendly, while also providing an exceptional drinking experience. The team behind DIVINIA hope to establish their innovative and easily-transportable water purification system in plants across the United States and across the world, keeping resources local, increasing local employment, and reducing carbon emissions. DIVINIA can transform any type of water source into balanced, deuterium depleted, cellular EZ water, and the company employs recycled glass bottles to limit pollutants from being reintroduced into the biosphere.
Founder and CEO, Steven Sedlmayr, wanted to bring drinking water back to its original, unadulterated form. With DIVINIA, he has taken a unique, eco-conscious approach that recreates the natural formation of water far beneath the earth's surface, where hydrogen and oxygen from heat and rock combine to make clean, pure H20.
"We've exploited our niche by anticipating modern consumer concerns and demands for clean, functional, healthy water. DIVINIA is uniquely positioned in the market because of our mission of bottling water that's actually good for consumers and better for the world," Sedlmayr said.
Backed by research from several prestigious universities, the six uniquely combined benefits of DIVINIA water are:
- Cellular: DIVINIA is scientifically known as EZ water, which means it's the same water found in organic cells, such as fruit. Confirmed by the University of Washington.
- Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW): DIVINA is deuterium depleted water that is bioavailable to your cells without heavy hydrogen isotopes and helps restrain free radicals. Determined by the University of California, Davis.
- More Bioavailable: DIVINIA is more hydrating and energized than deionized water and rainwater. Proven by Amity University (clinical trials) and by the University of Washington.
- Activated & Oxygenated: The activated/energized/ structured state of DIVINIA remains over time and temperature variances. DIVINIA is also naturally 102 percent oxygenated. Determined by Penn State University.
- 1000x Purer: Like a flawless diamond, DIVINIA is free from contaminants and is 1,000 times purer than other water on the market at 0.00 ppm. Determined by Penn State University.
- Patented: DIVINIA's patent-pending process truly makes the water unique and vastly different from any other on the market.
DIVINIA is currently raising capital for their expansion. Please visit their StartEngine page, (https://www.startengine.com/diviniawater), to learn more about the company's vision.
ABOUT DIVINIA WATER
DIVINIA is lab tested, exclusion zone, and deuterium depleted water (DDW), with naturally bioavailable hydrogen. DIVINIA is bottled locally with recyclable glass bottles and is an entirely new category of functional water, with properties so unique that it is patent pending.