17 Jan, 2017, 13:11 ET
WASHINGTON, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) proudly celebrates their 20th Anniversary year by recognizing an exclusive group of WBENC-Certified women business owners known as Women of Distinction. These 25 women leaders have demonstrated a deep commitment to the organization and to breaking down barriers for women owned businesses in the corporate and government supply chains. The Women of Distinction program was established to create a strategic role for highly successful and dedicated Women's Business Enterprises (WBEs) as advisors to WBENC, supporting the growth and success of all WBEs. WBENC is honored to showcase the Women of Distinction as they celebrate 20 years of success.
The WBENC Women of Distinction Inaugural Group:
- Tara Abraham, Accel inc
- Alta Baker, Safe Haven Enterprises, LLC
- Himanshu Bhatia, Rose International, Inc.
- Rebecca Boenigk, Neutral Posture, Inc.
- Michelle Boggs, McKinley Marketing Partners, Inc.
- Janice Bryant-Howroyd, The Act 1 Group
- Billie Bryant-Schultz, CESCO, Inc.
- Julie Copeland, Arbill
- Sharon Evans, CFJ Manufacturing
- Maggie Hardy Magerko, 84 Lumber Company
- Lynne Marie Finn, Superior Workforce Solutions, Inc.
- Eartha Jean Johnson, Risk Mitigation Worldwide
- Brenda Loube, Corporate Fitness Works, Inc.
- Olsa Martini, OLSA Resources, Inc.
- Terri McNally, Global Capital Ltd.
- Sharon Olzerowicz, Hired By Matrix, Inc.
- Pamela O'Rourke, ICON Information Consultants, LP
- Ranjini Poddar, Artech Information Systems LLC
- Patricia Rodriguez-Christian, CRC Group, Inc.
- Andra Rush, Rush Trucking Corporation
- Leslie Saunders, Leslie Saunders Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Cheryl Snead, Banneker Industries, Inc.
- Lynn Tilton, Patriarch Partners, LLC
- Nina Vaca, Pinnacle Group
- Nancy Williams, ASAP Solutions Group, LLC
The Women of Distinction will be honored during WBENC's 20th Anniversary celebration at the annual Summit & Salute event taking place March 21 – 23, 2017 in New Orleans, LA. The presenting sponsors of this milestone event are Accenture, EY, Ampcus Inc., and ASAP Solutions Group. The Summit & Salute is a highly anticipated event that provides access to the industry insights and senior-level networking opportunities that enable sustainable growth for all businesses. In addition to recognizing the Women of Distinction, WBENC will honor the 2016 America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises, highlight past leaders, WBE Stars, and other influential contributors who have enabled two decades of success.
To learn more about the event or the WBENC Women of Distinction, visit http://summit.wbenc.org.
Founded in 1997, WBENC is the leading third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women, with over 13,000 WBENC-Certified WBEs. WBENC-Certification is accepted by more than 1,000 corporations representing America's most prestigious brands, in addition to many states, cities and other entities. Throughout the year, WBENC and its 14 Regional Partner Organizations provide opportunities for interactions between more than 650 member corporations, government agencies and thousands of certified WBEs at business building events and other forums. WBENC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks and accepts donations from corporations, foundations and individuals that support its mission and programs. For more information, please go to http://www.wbenc.org.
SOURCE Women's Business Enterprise National Council
Share this article