NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top web design company within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
The Customer Experience (CX) is an important metric which is defined as an aggregate of a customer's total experience with a brand. It is not something that can be analyzed for specific touchpoints but instead is about the journey as a whole. That is why it is important to engage with customers on a continual basis to create positive interactions during the digital experience. Today NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, talks about 5 ways Great Web Design enhances your CX.
- Professionalism. It is important to make a good first impression with a visitor before they start engaging with your site. In that regard your website design is your greeting to the customer and it needs to represent you in a manner that reflects you are a modern, respected, and capable business able to handle their needs. Along with having a visually impressive site it is important to include other aspects that reflect your businesses professionalism such as testimonials from satisfied customers, case studies, an interesting About Us page or perhaps an Our Culture page, and photos of your staff reflecting a professional work environment.
- Appearance. As we previously mentioned, having a visually impressive site is important. Ideally it should be relatively current when it comes to design trends, should be responsive, cater to mobile users, and utilize eye-catching elements to draw in a visitor's attention and start them along the path of the customer journey.
- Simplicity. When it comes to accomplishing a goal, simple is better. Why take 10 steps when 3 will suffice? To maximize the customer experience their time on your site should be simple rather than complex. Navigation should be intuitive and familiar, such as using drop-down menus or breadcrumb navigation to help them along their journey. Calls-to-action should be easily recognizable. White space and contrasting colors should be included for visual clarity and the fat should be trimmed from the site to avoid distractions from the primary goal you have.
- Speed. Speed is critical to the overall experience of any customer on a digital platform. We have become a very impatient society when it comes to technology and we expect, and sometimes demand, speed with our interactions. While it was just not that long-ago people had to endure dial-up, in today's world every extra second a customer spends waiting for something to load equals a loss in conversions. It is important that your site is optimized for the fasted loading time possible.
- Conversions. Great web design also directly influences conversions, which is a very important part of the customer experience. Why does a customer go to any website? The answer is to solve a problem or fulfill a need. If your site is not converting visitors regularly then you are failing to meet the customers needs. Your content needs to be relevant, interesting, and informative while your design needs to engage visitors and easily help them find what they want. That way when they arrive at your site needing something they will quickly either find exactly what they want or will recognize that your business, while very professional and interesting, is not exactly what they need. However, even when that happens a great site still can leave a positive impression which can help turn that visitor into a customer down the road when they do need what you have to offer.
Lounge Lizard New York Web Development is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Lounge Lizard