BROOMFIELD, Colo., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, the market leader in endpoint security, network security, and threat intelligence, announced an expanded partnership with ConnectWise. Now, ConnectWise can sell Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection directly to its global partners. The solution provides granular web-filtering capabilities that protect against malicious websites, provide real-time usage reports, and give managed service providers (MSPs) the power to set global web-access policies to block sites that its client base does not need. SecureAnywhere DNS Protection is easy for partners to manage through the same Global Site Manager console they use for Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection.
Explore Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection:
About the Partnership:
- Webroot and ConnectWise have been working together since November 2013.
- ConnectWise is Webroot's first remote management and monitoring (RMM) partner to sell DNS Protection directly to its MSP partners.
- Currently, ConnectWise offers its customers SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection and SecureAnywhere Business Mobile Protection.
- Webroot solutions enable ConnectWise to offer its MSP partners industry-leading cybersecurity that is easy to administer and increases operating margins.
- More than 85 percent of malware infections are generated through web browsing. Internet use is a high-risk activity for every business, regardless of size, according to Webroot research.
- Unmanaged, uncontrolled web access inevitably leads to both endpoint and network infections from ransomware, malware, keyloggers, and more.
- Purpose-built for MSPs, DNS Protection enables administrators to manage both endpoint and DNS products across their entire client install base via a single management console.
- Webroot scans the entire IPv4 space and in-use IPv6 addresses to classify over 95 percent of the internet at least three times per day.
- All Webroot security products and services are powered by the cloud-based Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Platform, which continually analyzes and classifies over 4 billion IP addresses, 600 million domains, and 27 billion URLs. Additionally, Webroot uncovers at least 25,000 malicious URLs, 6,000 new phishing sites, and over 100,000 new malicious IP addresses per day.
Charlie Tomeo, Vice President of Worldwide Business Sales, Webroot
"A solution that combines endpoint and DNS-based web security helps protect businesses from threats while lowering overall support costs. ConnectWise has created a loyal following within the MSP community, and we are thrilled to expand our partnership to offer customers better protection and performance."
Gavin Gamber, Vice President of Channel Sales and Alliances, ConnectWise
"At ConnectWise, we are dedicated to helping technology solution providers grow their businesses, and that's why we partner with Webroot. Together, we can offer MSPs solutions that protect against the increasing amount of cybersecurity threats that plague companies every day. With the combination of DNS and endpoint protection, comprehensively integrated into ConnectWise Automate, formerly LabTech and ConnectWise Manage, this is the type of solution that makes our partners successful."
- Product page: Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection
- Partner page: MSP Partner Program
- Video: Introducing Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection
ConnectWise transforms how technology solution providers successfully build, manage, and grow their businesses. Our award-winning set of software solutions provide a fully integrated, seamless experience to companies in more than 50 countries, giving them the ability to increase their productivity, efficiency, and profitability. When combined with our relentless commitment to innovation, powerful network of ideas and experts, unparalleled passion for our users, and more than 30 years of experience, ConnectWise software solutions deliver the support companies want at each step of their business journey. For more information, visit www.ConnectWise.com.
Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and network security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® endpoint solutions, BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services, and FlowScape solution protect millions of devices across businesses, home users, and the Internet of Things. Webroot is trusted and integrated by market-leading companies, including Cisco, F5 Networks, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions at www.webroot.com.
Social Media: Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
©2017 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, Webroot SecureAnywhere, Webroot BrightCloud, BrightCloud, and Smarter Cybersecurity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webroot-and-connectwise-expand-partnership-to-help-customers-reduce-web-browsing-risks-300469956.html