BROOMFIELD, Colo., Aug. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, the market leader in next-generation endpoint security, network security, and threat intelligence, expanded its partnership with NinjaRMM, a leading Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Ninja is integrating the web-filtering capabilities of Webroot SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection to protect users against malicious websites, provide real-time usage reports, and give MSPs the power to set global web access policies. These capabilities are available in the same console used by Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection administrators, and are all integrated into the NinjaRMM platform for streamlined customer onboarding and management through a single pane of glass. This expanded partnership offers NinjaRMM clients the ability to drive top-line revenue and increase profits.
Explore Webroot Security Solutions for MSPs: www.webroot.com/us/en/business/partners/msp-partner-program
About the Partnership:
- NinjaRMM has been partnering with Webroot since May 2016.
- By adding Webroot SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection to its portfolio, NinjaRMM will provide customers protection against malicious websites with minimal complexity for the service provider and the end consumer. The product is controlled via the same Webroot Global Site Manager administrators use to manage SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection, offering a single console to set company-wide browsing controls and track internet use.
- In addition to SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection, NinjaRMM offers its customers Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection, providing MSPs with multiple layers of protection to offer their customers and increase revenue.
- The integration of industry-leading Webroot solutions into the NinjaRMM platform provides one location for management and reporting, saving time and reducing the overall administration cost.
About DNS Protection:
- More than 85 percent of malware infections are generated through web browsing, according to Webroot research.
- Unmanaged, uncontrolled web access inevitably leads to both endpoint and network infections from ransomware, malware, keyloggers, and more.
- Purpose built for MSPs, Webroot solutions use a single console for easily managing both endpoint and DNS products across the client install base.
- Webroot scans the entire IPv4 space and in-use IPv6 addresses to classify over 95 percent of the internet at least three times per day.
- All Webroot security products and services are powered by the cloud-based Webroot® Threat Intelligence Platform, which continually analyzes and classifies over 4 billion IP addresses, 600 million domains, and 27 billion URLs. Additionally, Webroot uncovers at least 25,000 malicious URLs, 6,000 new phishing sites, and over 100,000 new malicious IP addresses per day.
Charlie Tomeo, Vice President of Worldwide Business Sales, Webroot
"In addition to the web-filtering security features provided by DNS Protection, Ninja gives MSPs a new revenue opportunity to protect against the increasing amount of malware that infects organizations every day. Ninja clients will now enjoy best-in-class Webroot security solutions, freeing up precious IT resources to save time and money."
Sal Sferlazza, Chief Executive Officer, NinjaRMM
"At Ninja, one of our primary goals is to reduce costs for MSPs by creating an easy-to-use experience for users. Together with Webroot, we can enable MSPs to offer a one-stop shop for advanced threat protection and endpoint security solution, and now they can expand their offering to include web browsing protection. From there, customers can focus their efforts on the activities necessary to grow their business in the most efficient way possible."
- NinjaRMM Integration Overview Datasheet
- Product Page: Webroot SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection
- Video: Introducing Webroot SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection
- Webroot and Ninja Partnership 2016 Announcement
NinjaRMM is a Silicon Valley based company that has a wealth of experience building products for MSPs. The team has backgrounds with Quest Software, Sonicwall, PacketTrap, GFI, AVG, and Anchor. Designed for MSPs, the Ninja platform offers an easy and simple to use web interface that includes zero training time, one-click drill down with integrated search as well as one-click remediation. With 360 degree monitoring, Ninja gives MSPs a measurable way to provision, monitor and manage their infrastructure. Additional resources can be found at http://www.ninjarmm.com.
Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and network security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® endpoint solutions, BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services, and FlowScape® solution protect millions of devices across businesses, home users, and the Internet of Things. Webroot is trusted and integrated by market-leading companies, including Cisco, F5 Networks, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions at www.webroot.com.
©2017 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, Webroot SecureAnywhere, Webroot BrightCloud, BrightCloud, and Smarter Cybersecurity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/webroot-and-ninjarmm-expand-partnership-to-help-msps-implement-profitable-security-practices-300507488.html